Yellowstone Prong at the Graveyard Fields

Started by florida fly, September 20, 2011, 09:28:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

florida fly

Does anyone know if there are still brookies in the Yellowstone Prong at the Graveyard Fields just off the Blue Ridge Parkway?

Big J

brownhunter

Quote from: Big J on September 20, 2011, 09:32:41 AM
No proper introduction?

http://www.brfff.com/forum/index.php/board,34.0.html

Exactly!!!

I heard early on, like in the 1800's, before the big fire there were brookies in and around that area but haven't heard much of late though.
"Why, he wondered, did rich people call it sushi while poor people called it bait?"   -- Same Kind of Different as Me

Grannyknot

No more brookies.
Tranny skull-focked each and every one of them.
Sorry.
Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

benben reincarnated

Go find out.  A few of us here and can raise our hands and at least say we have.    :-*

benben reincarnated

Quote from: Grannyknot on September 20, 2011, 13:34:02 PM
No more brookies.
Tranny skull-focked each and every one of them.
Sorry.

Yeah but that's Hayweird County...oh wait, guess Tranny has the code on that place too.

Trout Maharishi

The few that were left will be caught and cooked before dark today thanks to this post p;- Send me some naked pics of your wife, girlfriend, sister, daughter, niece, neighbor, maid, aunt, grandmother, or co-worker and I'll tell you about another stream ;D
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

The Dude

I hear they spend the summers up there and then head back to Florida for the winter months.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

Transylwader

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
Keep driving, nothing to see here except ugly foreign hikers and heaps of cars with Florida tags...

MBB

I believe it is hit hard by the bait dunkers.

Aka

Last years drought was more than the few remaining brookies could take. The Y.S.P. ran dry & they have since relocated to the french broad.

peter p

I caught a few over 12 inches in the Swannanoa last week
Peter

benben reincarnated

Quote from: peter p on September 22, 2011, 20:21:23 PM
I caught a few over 12 inches in the Swannanoa last week

You bastard, you told me there were no fish in there...I see how it is now.   >:(