News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

I'm back (FINALLY!!!)

Started by cmiller51h, October 30, 2010, 21:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmiller51h

well, I finally made it home late Tuesday night!. Slept most of the day Wednesday. Cancer doctor with Cindy on Thursday ( LAST ONE! SHE'S GREAT!) Made off with my wife on Friday. Went up to Asheville for the night. Great meal and the sex was pretty good too! :D Anybody heading out to fish this week!? I need it BAD! Let me know!
"Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way" GEN George S. Patton, 3rd Armor Commander

croaker

Welcome back to the land of the great PX!

Thanks to you and yours for serving our country...
bd;0
-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.

Trout Maharishi

Glad you are back, thanks for your service. America wouldn't be the same without men and women like you and your brothers in arms. I'm going to be fishing and camping and fishing at the Davidson next week all week. Call me if you want to come over and fish one day. I sent you a PM my cell phone number.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Al

Welcome home soldier.  Makes me proud to know we still have a few folks like you. 'c; 'c; 'c;

flatlander

Welcome home.  Hope you enjoy some well deserved time off! 'c;

jwgnc

Best of luck on the rivers.

bd;0 bd;0 bd;0 bd;0
Stalk softly and carry a green stick.

Oldman

phg

Welcome home!

A bunch of us will be up at Cherokee fishing the GSMP next weekend, you're more than welcome to join us....

troutphisher

Chuck,
Glad your back in the world....you made it.. 'c; 'c; 'c;

I'm in Mississippi now, but I will get back up to fish with you soon.

Take it easy for a while......

Phish
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

troutphisher

PS.

Take the holy one up on his offer.....I would fish with him.. :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

5xTippett

Go kick some fishies rears! -0-

Discomidge

Woolly Bugger

good to have you back Chuck! Now let's get some fishin' done!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

streamer

Welcome home, Chuck. Thanks for all you do in service to our country. If you're still near Asheville this weekend, come by the WNC Fly Fishing Expo in Fletcher (just south of Asheville) near the airport. A bunch of us (Maharashi included) will be tying flies there, then going off to fish the Davidson. It'd be an honor for any of us to have you along.

Yer Pal,
Streamer
Remember...We all live downstream.

Trout Chaser

Welcome back Chuck.  Thank you for your service  bd;0

TC