ys

Started by bowsreign, July 12, 2007, 17:20:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowsreign

ys
.htm

Woolly Bugger

:o  lol

WoW  I made a little money in the stock market today, maybe I should go fishing more often....  ;D
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

troutphisher

Think Ecomagination!   Green is Green!!!!!!   oooooh ya!
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

peter p

yes, a very good day indeed.  probably got 2 days closer to retirement today. 
Peter

moodytrout

Good day indeed, now if I can just hange on to that little bit of money.
Better not tell momma.

thelow

Oh I am sure I will give it all back soon.   :-\
What's Rob doing today? https://www.instagram.com/rjeeves716/

Trout Maharishi

Look into my one good eye............. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o you must buy and iphone, you must buy a mac, You can not live without them. You must buy and iphone, you must buy a mac, You can not live withot them. You must buy and iphone, you must buy a mac, You can not live without them. ///?
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

thelow

Iphone?   :-\  what's that?  Does it do something with the truck you also want me to buy?   :D
What's Rob doing today? https://www.instagram.com/rjeeves716/

Woolly Bugger

I think we gave back a little today....  :o
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Creek Scum

Some days you get the bear, some days the bear gets you.
you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking, racing around to come up behind you again, the sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death - Waters, Gilmore, Wright and Mason

peter p

It was a lot worse about an hour before the close.  We are now off about 4% since we closed above 14000.  I believe we are also in the longest bull market ever without a 10% correction.  So, we are due to blow off some steam.  Like the Rolling Stones say, "Time is on my side"   
Peter

phg

"What goes up, must come down"
"Spinning Wheel....."

Yeah, the markets tend to be a roller coaster, but the overall trend is up.  The time to buy is in these dips, if you have any spare cash, but for most people, the best strategy is to say fully invested in a well chosen, well diversified portfolio, etc., etc., and just ignore these vacillations.  Few people make any money, long term, day trading. 

Just try to not apply the buy-and-hold strategy to a long term looser. o-o

peter p

You hit the nail on the head PHG.  By the way, Spinning Wheel was my favorite song when I was a kid.  I made my Dad learn how to play it on the trumpet.     
Peter