News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

I feel....

Started by Big J, April 21, 2015, 13:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big J

....like this was directed to someone in particular around here...but I can't quite put my finger on who.

The Angry Elf says

"Seriously, what is $8 a year more going to do to one's wallet? if you can afford a fishing license or a tank of gas, fucking get over it!
I paid the purveyor of my local forum $20 about 2 years ago. The place fucking sucks now! In part, the owner is to blame coz he just doesn't give a fuck and a band of absolute winners who are on that "I'm a fly fisherman bro" bandwagon are ruining it with their waste of space comments, vanilla as fuck reports (some of whom even had the audacity to try post a fuckstick intro on the Drake and got shitcanned for good measure) and of course, their use of religion to guilt one into feeling they should start praying.
"

I wondered why I didn't get a phone call when Mike came on up to the SNP  :'(

Transylwader

Pro-at-drowning.
Please go to the Drake and tell all of those wonderful blokes what an asshole you think I am. I am sure they will oblige and concur.
You fuel the fire each time by trying to get a reaction out of me. I don't respond to you most of the time because you feed off of bullshit.
Next time, when you decide to go public and call me out, do it to my face. Calling me an asshole because I got a divorce was kinda fucked up. It's my personal issue, not yours.
So, from here on out, I suggest you focus your energy on someone else who will succumb to your quips.

Or I will sick a 12" stocker brookie on you p;-

This place was great a few years ago. I guess it is the nature of social media. I am not suggesting we all get along, but fer fuck sakes, if you don't like someone, just ignore them.

Big J

Quote from: Transylwader on April 21, 2015, 14:05:25 PM
Pro-at-drowning.
Please go to the Drake and tell all of those wonderful blokes what an asshole you think I am. I am sure they will oblige and concur.
You fuel the fire each time by trying to get a reaction out of me. I don't respond to you most of the time because you feed off of bullshit.
Next time, when you decide to go public and call me out, do it to my face. Calling me an asshole because I got a divorce was kinda fucked up. It's my personal issue, not yours.
So, from here on out, I suggest you focus your energy on someone else who will succumb to your quips.

Or I will sick a 12" stocker brookie on you p;-

This place was great a few years ago. I guess it is the nature of social media. I am not suggesting we all get along, but fer fuck sakes, if you don't like someone, just ignore them.

I never called you an "asshole". I never have made fun of your divorce either Mike.  I am sorry you feel that I have.  Sincerely.

I call you out on your BS however and you do not like it.  Example, your "musky are all bark and no bite". Or your tarpon experience.  I take very little seriously on here Mike.  You need to quit being a pussy.

raz

wait, this big j is pro at breathing?  the dude that posted pink weenie brookies in his intro.  lolz. 

Big J

Quote from: raz on April 21, 2015, 14:13:21 PM
wait, this big j is pro at breathing?  the dude that posted pink weenie brookies in his intro.  lolz.

Hi. 

May I also say Mike was texting me during it and we were having a good laugh about it. 

raz

just checking.  carry on.

Transylwader

Quote from: Big J on February 10, 2015, 17:29:14 PM
Ah, those were good ole days. I was carrying an 8 wt on a blue line, you were married and not a prick yet, and we were good friends. Crazy how times change.
Um, before I was divorced and weren't a prick yet? Shit, that stuff ain't supposed to be shared with the interwebs.
See? I can also look up stuff like.
I could care less. I already heard from the boss man. It is what it is.
I need to quit being a pussy? Sure, let me take this dildo out of my front bum and place it back in the drawer, but first, I will rinse it gently in warm, soapy water.

Big J

Quote from: Transylwader on April 21, 2015, 14:19:29 PM

I need to quit being a pussy? Sure, let me take this dildo out of my front bum and place it back in the drawer, but first, I will rinse it gently in warm, soapy water.

I must of misunderstood your change in personality and related it to your divorce.  For that I am sorry.  You must of had that dildo up their for some time now and that caused the change.  Might take more then warm, soapy water to remove the stench though. 

Transylwader

Quote from: Big J on April 21, 2015, 14:26:20 PM

I must ofhave misunderstood your change in personality and related it to your divorce.  For that I am sorry.  You must ofhave had that dildo up theirthere for some time now and that caused the change.  Might take more then warm, soapy water to remove the stench though.
Wow, a grammatical lyricist.
Let's see, I can poke fun at myself. I can take shit, but I give it straight back. You often drop stupid bombs in thread that are not your business. Everyone on here know I am pissed at Ryan. It's got fuck all to do with you. Too bad the exchange you and I had over what appeared to be a dildo was deleted [SOTD thread] (I sure as hell didn't delete it because it was funny as shit) but that just exemplifies the piss poor effort you put in constructing a plot to try make me look like an asshole. Why are you trying to reinvent the wheel? I am comfortable in my own skin, as much as you dislike this "foreigner". I am an asshole and for that, I thank the crowds who put up with my shit and stupid comments a lot of the time.
Can you at least learn to type in American English? You are making your country look bad, like the ignoramous twats the world sees you as. Get a dictionary, a thesaurus, don't place a preposition before a noun and fer fuck sakes, quit making fun of dildos. They serve a purpose. Possibly more so than you! 8)

Big J

Quote from: Transylwader on April 21, 2015, 14:51:18 PM
Quote from: Big J on April 21, 2015, 14:26:20 PM

I must ofhave misunderstood your change in personality and related it to your divorce.  For that I am sorry.  You must ofhave had that dildo up theirthere for some time now and that caused the change.  Might take more then warm, soapy water to remove the stench though.
Wow, a grammatical lyricist.
Let's see, I can poke fun at myself. I can take shit, but I give it straight back. You often drop stupid bombs in thread that are not your business. Everyone on here know I am pissed at Ryan. It's got fuck all to do with you. Too bad the exchange you and I had over what appeared to be a dildo was deleted [SOTD thread] (I sure as hell didn't delete it because it was funny as shit) but that just exemplifies the piss poor effort you put in constructing a plot to try make me look like an asshole. Why are you trying to reinvent the wheel? I am comfortable in my own skin, as much as you dislike this "foreigner". I am an asshole and for that, I thank the crowds who put up with my shit and stupid comments a lot of the time.
Can you at least learn to type in American English? You are making your country look bad, like the ignoramous twats the world sees you as. Get a dictionary, a thesaurus, don't place a preposition before a noun and fer fuck sakes, quit making fun of dildos. They serve a purpose. Possibly more so than you! 8)

I don't delete nothing.  I thought it was hilarious myself and think it was Keith who deleted it.

I drop stupid bombs ALL DAY LONG!

Ask my wife about my grammar, it atrocious (I had to google how to spell atrocious)

Only point of this thread was to get you to see that you are being a pussy, called me out for "not saying it to your face", yet your the one going over to the Drake to whine about how lame BRFFF got.  If you can't take a little heat over here, please, go join your circle jerk.

Transylwader

There's heat up in here? Haha, I was just telling Keith the other day how his forum has gone to shit.
Keith is akin to Honey Badger, he don't care two fucks.
Do this for me, speak a sentence from a book into your voice recorder on your phone. play it, listen, that is whining. I don't tone up when saying soemthing as if it is a fucking question.
My rant on Drake was directed at someone who clearly was overstepping his bounds and bitching. Ahem, why thee fuck am I defending myself (again) to you?
Whoops, just trying to say it how it is and hopefully silence the peanut envy gallery
Circle Jerk? Look, bray, I am not the assclown saying "oooh, my mates can run circles around your mates at FLYFISHING" You have got to be fucking kidding me. That has to be the most childish shit I have read on the interwebs, besides Paris Hilton saying she was sorry for giving that dude a blow Job and the video went viral.

I think what I have learned here today is that I am still an asshole and won't a fuck change. So here's your options, you suck up the fact that this forum was a place, a hang-out if you may for blokes to talk shit and show their reports, or you can continue to take up bandwidth and respond to this stupid shit and try prove something everyone already knows about me.
Circle jerk...um, no. It's called having friends who would take a bullet for you and vice versa.

Big J

Quote from: Transylwader on April 21, 2015, 15:24:08 PM
It's called having friends who would take a bullet for you and vice versa.

You do not want me to go there, trust me.   You talk so much crap behind peoples' (<is that grammatically proper) backs.  I would be happy to list a few of the examples if you wish?

I just enjoy giving you a hard time is all.  I use to get into a bunch of crap on here 3 to 4 years ago.  I've mellowed out some.  But some of the garbage you say I just can't resist calling out.  Like I said before, I'm hardwired to not take crap from people.  I'm very hardheaded.  You want to go call me out on another site and expect me not to say something?  You call me out and whine about me, whine about BRFFF (which has been a good site to you might I add), and complain about how sorry this place has become and expected not to be called out?  That's akin to saying how your never going to fish in VAgina again and then go up to SNP and catch a bunch of pune brookies as you call them.  How vanilla is that?

Transylwader

Quote from: Big J on April 21, 2015, 15:41:36 PM
Quote from: Transylwader on April 21, 2015, 15:24:08 PM
It's called having friends who would take a bullet for you and vice versa.

You do not want me to go there, trust me.   You talk so much crap behind peoples' (<is that grammatically proper) backs.  I would be happy to list a few of the examples if you wish?

Go right ahead. Get your facts right though.

troutboy_II

Thank God y'all posted that as a straight thread and not via PM'ing to each other...

TB
When fishing, a person ought to carry a flask of whisky in case of snakebite. Furthermore, he ought to also carry along a small snake.

Big J

Quote from: troutboy_II on April 21, 2015, 16:15:36 PM
Thank God y'all posted that as a straight thread and not via PM'ing to each other...

TB

PMing is for a wuss when someone calls you out in the open.  Airing of Grievances.

http://cdn1.bloguin.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/22/2015/01/the-tradition-content-begins-with-the-airing-of-grievances_1338542678_epiclolcom.jpg