News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Corona Virus

Started by Woolly Bugger, February 02, 2020, 13:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you worried, have you changed habits?

I stopped drinking Corona Beer!
I stopped eating Chinese Take Out
What Corona Virus?
One time at band camp I got a virus...

itieuglyflies

Prayers that this tough 90 yr. old will recover.

Woolly Bugger

County Health Dept opened up more appts today.
I snagged one on Jan 29, mo betta than da Novant appt of April 19.

:drum  d:b  :Dance  V:;

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Dougfish

Community vaccine day at civic center. Got a heads up from eldest daughter who was working it that they were taking walkins. Just got my first shot. Pfizer.   :Dance
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

troutrus

Lotta people pissed over here in Rockingham County. And the politicos are pointing fingers as usual.

You cannot view this attachment.

Dougfish

Quote from: troutrus on January 23, 2021, 21:36:28 PMLotta people pissed over here in Rockingham County. And the politicos are pointing fingers as usual.

You cannot view this attachment.

That stinks.
The mismanagement is real. I can't believe I got mine considering how f'd up VA is.
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Onslow

My MIL(88) had registered for an appointment at the first available opportunity.  Got a call late last week from the HD, and missed the call. There ain't no calling the HD back, at least in my county.  Gotta re register, and get back in line.  You snooze, you loose.  That being said, those under 65 who are not front line medics need to find some patience.

troutrus

Wife and I just returned from Winston Salem where we got our first shot this morning at the Fairgrounds. They also gave us appointments for 2/15 for second round shots. Plus I found some waders at GOPC and had a great brisket samich at Little Richards. 🙂

I'm taking my SIL to High Point Tuesday afternoon for her first shot. I also had an appointment for there that I cancelled.

troutboy_II

Quote from: troutrus on January 24, 2021, 16:04:53 PMand had a great brisket samich at Little Richards. 🙂

Good news on vac.  Everybody under the gun on this so I guess it will work out eventually...  Hope vac is available for our second shot in a few weeks.

Man I miss Little Richards!  Probably second to Lexington BBQ as my favorite and was only a few blocks away from where we lived in WS.  Just can't get anything like it here in SC, although Mike and Jeff's here in Greenville is pretty good.

Ah, memories.....

TB
When fishing, a person ought to carry a flask of whisky in case of snakebite. Furthermore, he ought to also carry along a small snake.

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Phil

Phil's gettin' the Phizer Phriday at 9:15 a.m.  V:;

troutrus

Took my SIL to Oak Hollow Mall today for her first shot. They used Moderna with second shot scheduled four weeks out.

jwgnc

We're in Mars Hill, NC.  When they dropped  eligibility to 65 I signed up online for scheduling 1/19.  Madison County Health Dept just called.  Scheduled wife and I for Feb 1 appointment.  Mar 1 for booster, so I expect it is Moderna.

'c;
Stalk softly and carry a green stick.

Woolly Bugger

Took mom to get her second Pfizer shot today at 2:10 I was scheduled for 5:50, i had to go back at the appointed time got the Moderna shot!
me -There's a season?

Woolly Bugger

I'm not bitchin but this mofo is killing my arm —  p;-

2:47 and can't sleep
me -There's a season?