This song is dedicated to Phildo

Started by Transylwader, November 09, 2011, 15:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holmes

Always remember, that I got it off da vine, it's sweet like honey, and I plug it all the time ;D

trouthemp

Not bad Tranny,

But Phildo was the inspiration for this song..........

were just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl....year after year........

Phil

Transylwader

Damn Phildo, you're fucking scaring me :o Didn't know your real name was Tom Watts ???

Phil

So why did you post a new thread just  to belittle me? I can hold my own, but would rather you didn't bother. Why do you keep doing this?

Jist  curious and sayin' ....

Transylwader

Quote from: Phil on November 09, 2011, 20:03:07 PM
Why do you keep doing this?
Jist  curious and sayin' ....
because you're an attention slut and a brown trout know a bit of jack-all, a bitto fuck-all. Take back your stocker statements or this shit storm rolls on.
Cue Freddy...

Is this rainbow a stocker or is it wild?

p;-

Phil

because you're an attention slut and a brown trout know a bit of jack-all, a bitto fuck-all. Take back your stocker statements or this shit storm rolls on.
Cue Freddy..

You are a Queen fan? Henheheh. Interesting.

Queen sucked back in the day, and they suck as the decades go by. You like Queen? Ohhh, henheheheh.

Phil

Quote from: Phil on November 09, 2011, 20:40:22 PM
"because you're an attention slut and a brown trout know a bit of jack-all, a bitto fuck-all. Take back your stocker statements or this shit storm rolls on.
Cue Freddy.."

Queen sucked back in the day, and they suck as the decades go by. You like Queen? Ohhh, henheheheh.

Phil

Transylwader

Quote from: Phil on November 09, 2011, 20:40:22 PM

Sure beats listening to your shit. Only decent music produced by USA? the 90's grunge movement. Now the Limeys? Priceless. I hate country, R&B, hip hop shit that originates here b'; What an embarrassment. But most of all, I hate internet trolls/attention sluts like you, you fucking prehistoric asshole b'; Carry on PHILDO <-;:

Transylwader

Phil

I tend to dislike no-talent asshats like you, Mr. saffa.   Leave me alone and stop this bullshit.

You peeps don't like my music? Fine . Lots of people do.  Enough that I make a good living playing for lots of money. It seems that some people are willing to pay. Go figure.  :D

The Dude

Phil, I know it isn't blues piano-based, but do you cover this song?  It is one of my all-time favorites, for many reasons.  Steady Rollin Bob Margolin nails it.

I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.