2005 Star raft & Trailer: Price Reduced

Started by BoCash3, November 13, 2005, 19:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoCash3

2005 Star raft and custom trailer for sale

Just in Time for Christmas

If interested, the  5  photos are worth the wait.  Please allow time for them to load. 

Star Wonderbug is only 5 months old and been in the Watauga River  twice.  The boat is still almost as nearly new as one can be.  This popular and capable full sized model is  13 ½   feet  long.

Original cost new of this raft was $3,000 plus $300 worth of upgrades and $800 for the trailer for a total of  $4,100. 

* Trailer custom made for this raft with dual rollers on the back, makes loading a breeze. 
* 15  inch tires,  no dinky little ones.  Easy towing  and   bearings will last a long time. 
* Trailer bed  12.5 feet and over all length is 15 feet.
* Raft is 13.5 feet  full sized model
* Easy oaring raised floor "Tunnel Hull" design   
* Front and rear standing platforms, caster stands on hard floors. 
* FULL lean bars - Front and Rear
* Pump
* Patch Kit
* 9 foot Carlisle oars
* Brass oarlocks
* Full anchor system and pulleys
* Anchor rope
* 30 pound river anchor
* Three optional  inflatable thwarts for whitewater rafting use
* Boat and trailer have been both garaged and covered for the entire 5 months since purchased. 

* NO SCRATCHES or signs of obvious use, same as new.   

I am listing this nice boat and trailer for a friend of mine in Belmont, NC.  With a recent job change, he  feels he does not have the time to fully enjoy this nice rig and has decided to sell while the rig is still newish.         The boat and trailer are located at his residence.     
The fair price for all is $2,900      You will not be disappointed. 

***********  PRICE LOWERED.   SEE LAST POST ***************

Price greatly reduced to a ridiculous:  $2,400.

Please call or email me for more information and how to contact the owner.  Thanks for looking. "Bo"   

bocash3@yahoo.com                 828-433-RODS (7637) 

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Protect the Resource

<*))))><{

Woolly Bugger

Wish I could get that one Bo. But I'm afraid that if I did it would just end up sitting around and not get in the water enough....

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Stuart R.

Oh the temptation!
Which would be better on the Holston a raft or a hard boat like a Hyde or something therafts are cheaper but are the drift boats that much better? My blazer will be paid off in a little bit and this olboy wants a boat! I just don't know if I could get alot of use outta it though, I fish 90% of the time alone. So it my end up being a yard decroration. I have thought of a 1 man toon to fish around the house though. I caould get my wife to pick me up a ways down stream. How reasonable are the shuttle services on the Holston does anyone know what they charge?

STU
CPR Catch, Photo, Release.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Stuart R. on November 13, 2005, 23:37:38 PM
Oh the temptation!
Which would be better on the Holston a raft or a hard boat like a Hyde or something therafts are cheaper but are the drift boats that much better? My blazer will be paid off in a little bit and this olboy wants a boat! I just don't know if I could get alot of use outta it though, I fish 90% of the time alone. So it my end up being a yard decroration. I have thought of a 1 man toon to fish around the house though. I caould get my wife to pick me up a ways down stream. How reasonable are the shuttle services on the Holston does anyone know what they charge?

STU
Buy the boat Stuart and see how many friend show up to row you donw the river and shuttle the truck...? 0--0
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

cmiller51h

You never knew how many friends you did'nt have until you put in a pool, buy a boat , get a pool table, or a couple of 4 wheelers. Man I've got kids comin' out of the woodwork since we put that dang swimming pool in. At least I know where mine are. And everbody else's!
"Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way" GEN George S. Patton, 3rd Armor Commander

Stuart R.

Well I think that having all the neighborhood kids to show up could be a good thing. Pu up a sign POOL CLOSE TILL FURTHER NOTICE. Then below that put notice is over when yard it mowed! Well and maybe the trash is taken out. This woluld end some of those honeydo jobs and open more fishing time. Just a thought though!  Ya I need a boat and a good oar man. Or just to be someones oar man either would work.

STU
CPR Catch, Photo, Release.

BoCash3

New Price and LAST bump !

Owner has asked me to lower price from $2,900 to $2,700............final  rock bottom offer.

Guys, this was more than a reasonable deal before.  Now it is a steal.    Try to assemble this package yourself and see how deep you have to dig in those pockets.        It's like buying a used car that was only driven around the block.         I remind that  it comes on a quality trailer built for the raft,  not a  converted landscape wagon.

Contact information in the original ad above.
Protect the Resource

<*))))><{

BoCash3

Back to top with lowered price of  $2700 for raft and trailer.
Protect the Resource

<*))))><{

BoCash3

Owner has asked me to lower price to a ridiculous:  $2,400 for all.
Protect the Resource

<*))))><{

cmiller51h

I've seen the boat. It's GREAT! If I did'nt have the one I have I'd snap it ip in a minute! That's a super price. Belive me, it's new, not a scratch on it and the best frame I've ever seen on a raft. Hard floor under each fishing station, it's sweet. I wish I could talk the wife into me getting both boats. Bo, you ought to snap that up. It'd be great for guiding out of.
"Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way" GEN George S. Patton, 3rd Armor Commander

BoCash3

Quote from: cmiller51h on March 27, 2006, 22:00:05 PM
Bo, you ought to snap that up. It'd be great for guiding out of.

Chuck, believe me,  if I did not already have a Maravia and a Hyde,  I would buy this one myself................... am already boat poor. 
Protect the Resource

<*))))><{

BoCash3

S O L D.

There went the drift boat deal of the year.  Thanks to all that looked and asked questions.
Protect the Resource

<*))))><{