News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

The Reconnect

Started by NCsporksman, July 27, 2015, 19:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

themidge

I could go for some synonym rolls about now....

Good trip NC.

Yallerhammer

To hell with the stinkin' carp, I want to catch one of those muskies on a fly rod.
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

Michael Toris

Quote from: Yallerhammer on July 28, 2015, 10:43:41 AM
To hell with the stinkin' carp, I want to catch one of those muskies on a fly rod.
*swings broom*

I SAID GIT! GON-OUTTA-HERE!!!

Yallerhammer

Hard to swing a broom effectively with stinkin' carp slime on your hands.  ;D

Transylwader

Sunday is the Lords day? Psssh, this past Sunday, I attended Marilyn Manson's sermon and he burned a bible and proclaimed "fuck Jesus"
You bible belt freakers woulda shit your pants, but that's OK. It's not everybody's dose of Sunday, but what can I say, I don't like the drugs but the drugs like me /'/ and I like Sporks enthusiasm.
Blind casting at carps is like blind casting at reds in the marsh. As long as you can bullshit the masses and say, "you" put the fly in the most likely spot and got the thang to eat, it'll go over just fine.
Fukkin praise Jah. d:b

Grannyknot

That's awesome spork.

WMT.......oh he mad.
Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

Aka

Quote from: Transylwader on July 28, 2015, 14:06:35 PM
Sunday is the Lords day? Psssh, this past Sunday, I attended Marilyn Manson's sermon and he burned a bible and proclaimed "fuck Jesus"
You bible belt freakers woulda shit your pants, but that's OK. It's not everybody's dose of Sunday, but what can I say, I don't like the drugs but the drugs like me /'/ and I like Sporks enthusiasm.
Blind casting at carps is like blind casting at reds in the marsh. As long as you can bullshit the masses and say, "you" put the fly in the most likely spot and got the thang to eat, it'll go over just fine.
Fukkin praise Jah. d:b

Yallerhammer

Quote from: troutfanatic on July 28, 2015, 13:58:54 PM
Quote from: Yallerhammer on July 28, 2015, 12:07:53 PM
Hard to swing a broom effectively with stinkin' carp slime on your hands.  ;D

Hah ha ha... This shit funny.

The carp is a noble beast.

Hey biologist dude what's the scientific name of that Salmonoid Africanus?

Hey, I've been known to catch a carp or two or a thousand. Couple on a fly, some on nightcrawlers on an ultralight spinning rig.  :o Shoot some with bowanarras, too. Invasive Eurasian silt-stirrin' fuckers, I hate 'em in general. But, man, nothing in freshwater gonna smoke a reel on that first run like a carp, though. They be a helluva lot of fun to catch for sure.

Yallerhammer

Quote from: troutfanatic on July 28, 2015, 17:03:11 PM
To late breh. You've angered the wowd mountain weird beard aka son of ghey. You shall be trolled indefinitely.

Ah, troll away. As long as y'all are trollin' me, you're leaving somebody else alone. I get the feeling that the mountain weird beard isn't quite the pretentious hipster he portrays online. I'm pretty much of a mountain weird beard myself, I suspect that WMT and me have a good bit in common, and would get along just fine around some fire and beer, or ass-deep in a blueline.  <-;:

benben reincarnated

Quote from: Yallerhammer on July 28, 2015, 18:26:27 PM
I suspect that WMT and me have a good bit in common, and would get along just fine around some fire and beer, or ass-deep in a blueline.  <-;:

Nope.   He don't like trout.

Michael Toris

To late breh. You've angered the wowd mountain weird beard aka son of ghey. You shall be trolled indefinitely.

Ah, troll away. As long as y'all are trollin' me, you're leaving somebody else alone. I get the feeling that the mountain weird beard isn't quite the pretentious hipster he portrays online. I'm pretty much of a mountain weird beard myself, I suspect that WMT and me have a good bit in common, and would get along just fine around some fire and beer, or ass-deep in a blueline.  <-;:
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

G

I

T

Trout are dumb

bmadd

Quote from: benben on July 28, 2015, 18:51:47 PM

I suspect that WMT and me have a good bit in common, and would get along just fine around some fire and beer, or ass-deep in a blueline.  <-;:

But does he like it like that?

Michael Toris

Quote from: bmadd on July 28, 2015, 19:28:01 PM
Quote from: benben on July 28, 2015, 18:51:47 PM

But does he like it like that?
Mmmm I like it like that
You working that back
I don't how to act

Yallerhammer

Quote from: wildmttrout on July 28, 2015, 19:13:06 PM

G

I

T

Trout are dumb

I'll git when I'm good and ready myself, not when the self-styled ruler of the forum tells me too, thank you just the same. I came here to talk about fly fishing, not argue over whether an invasive Asian shitsucker is smarter or better than a trout. Toodleoo. Have a nice evening.

Michael Toris

Quote from: Yallerhammer on July 28, 2015, 19:35:08 PM
Quote from: wildmttrout on July 28, 2015, 19:13:06 PM

G

I

T

Trout are dumb

I'll git when I'm good and ready myself, not when the self-styled ruler of the forum tells me too, thank you just the same. I came here to talk about fly fishing, not argue over whether an invasive Asian shitsucker is smarter or better than a trout. Toodleoo. Have a nice evening.
Lol

He mad