As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

too effin cold to fish...

Started by Woolly Bugger, December 08, 2010, 11:59:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

so I'm working from home today.... 

[attach=1]

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

diaz dassie

You need to buy some fleece there mate. Aint no such thing as being too cold to fish. Admit it, you prefer getting bolloxed at the bar (nuthing wrong with that!) 0:0

troutphisher

Woowe,

Save me a Hefe.......

You foosh'in Saturday?......I'll be back.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

OldDominionAngler

Rhody

We all comin to your house to work too! I am on the way  -0-

I'm fishing either Friday or Sat., waitin for genny schedules, fork the weather forecast!

Me and Leedawg are having Oatmeal Raisin Cookies about 4 pm after working outside in this cold this week, even inside at the nursery ain't too warm today, about 45 degrees is as high as I can get it in the office

Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are 1/2 Highland Oatmeal Porter and 1/2 Highland Cold Mountain Ale-thought Tranny might have to go make him some of that Christmas goodness

My picture weighs more than your picture.
J.M.

Get Bent

Quote from: Rhody on December 08, 2010, 14:49:38 PM
We all comin to your house to work too! I am on the way  -0-

I'm fishing either Friday or Sat., waitin for genny schedules, fork the weather forecast!

Me and Leedawg are having Oatmeal Raisin Cookies about 4 pm after working outside in this cold this week, even inside at the nursery ain't too warm today, about 45 degrees is as high as I can get it in the office

Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are 1/2 Highland Oatmeal Porter and 1/2 Highland Cold Mountain Ale-thought Tranny might have to go make him some of that Christmas goodness

Where the hell are my oatmeal cookies >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Konichiwa Bitches!

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

WRector

Wuss!   :P

Good lookin office though...
There's a big difference between a dry fly dancing through
a riffle and a weighted fur ball dragging on the bottom.

Leedawg

Git your sorry ass over here Bent. Just bring the Blueberries to go with the Cookies  :P  Sumbitches are calling my name and they are 3 feet behind me  :P  :o

tbird4

Damn fine setup u got there.  I gonna go get me one of those in 15. -0-

jwgnc

I could work there - is there a special breakfast beer for early meetings?
Stalk softly and carry a green stick.

peter p

[[/quote]

Sierra Celebration!!!
[/quote]

What did you think about the celebration ale?  More of a cold mountain person myself, but the celebration ale was pretty good. 
Peter

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: jwgnc on December 08, 2010, 19:52:46 PM
I could work there - is there a special breakfast beer for early meetings?

"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

trouthemp

were just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl....year after year........

Beetle

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on December 08, 2010, 11:59:14 AM

so I'm working from home today.... 

[attach=1]

Bugger- I am moving my office in a month and won't be far.  Looking forward to visiting.... 0:0