News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Christmas Bow

Started by bullship, December 25, 2010, 17:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bullship

I somehow managed to be off the hook on Christmas Day this year. My wife is fucking awesome for all of you that don't know her(any of you, thankfully), so she basically shrugged when I asked to go fishing. We don't really get into Christmas and my extended family stuff is scattered around the state in the following days, so I took the opportunity even though the weather report was looking shitty, although beautiful at the same time. I've spent the last week dealing with an unexpected death, so some quiet time was needed and appreciated. I don't want to get too sappy, but my uncle took his own life last Friday, and I still can't get beyond the disappointment of such a cowardly and truly unfaithful act. My family is large, loving, and there when you need them, so after seeing aunts, uncles, cousins, lots of babies, friends, etc, etc....I'm even more disappointed, and pissed. Life sucks at times, but for fucks sakes, it's not that fucking bad. Suck it up, get the fuck out of bed, and take care of those around you that love you even if you only just show up. Just fucking show up.

My life is full of great things right now, so I'm about as far as I'll ever be from understanding his decision. Shit yeah, I'm broke and it's tough sometimes, but so what. I got to fish on Christmas.

Amen
It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

blue ridge angler

Get Bent

Suckage for sure man... I should have double checked with ya this morning and drove up. Instead I was permanent fixture of the couch. Glad you had the place to yourself!!!
Konichiwa Bitches!

Woolly Bugger

good chit, one in the lip...

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

diaz dassie

Good stuff Matt.Merry xmas! -0-