News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Ding Dong the Bitch Is Dead

Started by troutrus, May 02, 2011, 06:22:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leedawg

I meant they could have took him many years ago if they wanted to.

Silver Creek

Quote from: Leedawg on May 03, 2011, 11:45:07 AM
I meant they could have took him many years ago if they wanted to.

Agree on that. They could have from 1996 to 1998 in Africa but decided not to.  And they missed with a cruise missile attack on an Al Qaeda training camp in Afghanistan  in 1998. Then another missed opportunity in 2000. I mentioned those in a prior post also.

I also forgot to add that the 911 families now have some sense of closure. So it is about getting some justice for them.

If you think about it, some prisoners sit on death row a lot longer than it took to find and kill bin Laden. What that says about justice, I leave up to you.
Regards,

Silver

http://tinyurl.com/kkctayx

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought"..........Szent-Gyorgy

Al

This just came to my email box - Seems appropriate.

flatlander

Quote from: Silver Creek on May 03, 2011, 13:56:52 PM
If you think about it, some prisoners sit on death row a lot longer than it took to find and kill bin Laden. What that says about justice, I leave up to you.

Thank God we didn't take him alive.  I don't even want to think about the circus that would have ensued if we were to have put him on trial. 

Frankly, I doubt we had any intention of taking him alive even though the official version of events suggests we tried to.  A very neat and tidy way to finish the thing once and for all.  Hats off to the administration for having the balls to attempt the operation and to the people who pulled it off. 'c; 'c;

Phil

Quote from: Flatlander on May 03, 2011, 15:57:53 PM

Thank God we didn't take him alive.  I don't even want to think about the circus that would have ensued if we were to have put him on trial. 

Frankly, I doubt we had any intention of taking him alive even though the official version of events suggests we tried to.  A very neat and tidy way to finish the thing once and for all.  Hats off to the administration for having the balls to attempt the operation and to the people who pulled it off. 'c; 'c;

For once we agree, Flatlander. Imagine that.  :o

flatlander

Quote from: Phil on May 03, 2011, 16:37:44 PM

For once we agree, Flatlander. Imagine that.  :o

LOL...well Phil, I hope it's not a sign of the apocalypse ;D

Aka

Off topic but on target for our interests, read the article on the current fight for clean water regulations from the link below, this is a real issue to fishermen and those that enjoy drinking clean water when beer is not an option.
http://www.nytimes.com/gwire/2011/04/15/15greenwire-oil-industry-threatens-obama-admin-over-clean-96759.html

Oh ya, good to see that bearded fcuk is dead.

Silver Creek

Now that "enhanced" interrogation is illegal, we would have had to interrogate him using harsh language. Maybe we could have called him bad names.
Regards,

Silver

http://tinyurl.com/kkctayx

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought"..........Szent-Gyorgy