As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Unlimited internet fishing bullshit dick inch stream side measured

Started by Woolly Bugger, November 19, 2015, 10:18:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Beetle on November 19, 2015, 16:13:49 PM
Quote from: Transylwader on November 19, 2015, 11:44:53 AM
Fuck it all to hell Woolly, now you gone and pissed on an aspiring trout bro's instapune pic. I saw the nasty comment you left.

In other news, this is my 18" ole skewl ruler I use to do rough BMP plans with. I about dislocated my fucking shoulder trying to get a pic of it entirely in the frame with the iphone ghey camera. Unless you are an oil painting and catch legit leroys, don't be taking ghey ass pics and posting their yank dick inches on Instapune.
::)

Bored....    p;-

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

themidge

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Yallerhammer

Quote from: Transylwader on November 19, 2015, 15:54:05 PM
Quote from: Onslow on November 19, 2015, 15:35:11 PM
Stinkhorn is for drunks and geriatrics, and they need not apply here -+;
That's not very nice, Phal, there's a half dozen or so trout bros that made their broguide/brodealing career out of posting videos and other retarded incriminating vids of themselves over on that poor meth creek. Don't blame the fish, blame the cuntflap glory boys who are holier than though now and too hoity toity to lower themselves to say hi on the BARFFF jurisDICKshin.
28" Leroy, according to our local guru, Dylar, resides in most drainages in NC. Funny I don't see any browns on this forum exceed 25".

There are some smart sandbagging fuckers up in here who refrain from really posting the goods. And fer gewd measure (no dick inches, bro's) p;-

They're here, and I've caught a couple of them. You just don't catch them on fly gear much. If you go out and hit the inflows of the big holes with a big fillet-ing sized Rappaler or #3 Blue Fox spinner about the time the creek gets dingy after a storm, you will meet 28" Leroy, especially if you fish creeks that have junk cars and such in them. I've only caught two wild western NC browns over 20" on a fly rod in my life, though. One was a fuzz over 20 on a dry fly in Cataloochee Creek, (biggest non-stogger I've ever caught on top,) and one was 22" caught on a big stonefly nymph in a nearby meth creek. I saw a guy I didn't know catch an honest measured 28" brown from a small trib of Cataloochee on a green inchworm nymph, I was fishing up the creek and he was fishing down- I saw him hook it, fight it, and land it. He about pissed himself when he got it out of the water. I think it was running up there to spawn.
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

themidge

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?