News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Unlimited internet fishing bullshit dick inch stream side measured

Started by Woolly Bugger, November 19, 2015, 10:18:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

bmadd

I believe that. Two years ago in the park, I had a fish that big t-bone a 10" brown I had on the line and swim around the hole with it in his mouth like a dog bone. Chased it up and down that hole trying to net it before it finally let go of the fish.

Woolly Bugger

I dunno, hold a two foot ruler out like that and take a photo, I'd say 18-20 at best
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Onslow

Quote from: bmadd on November 19, 2015, 11:08:25 AM
I believe that. Two years ago in the park, I had a fish that big t-bone a 10" brown I had on the line and swim around the hole with it in his mouth like a dog bone. Chased it up and down that hole trying to net it before it finally let go of the fish.

That seems.to be how we all encounter that one in a million fish b';

Buddy of mine had a 15-16 inch brookie assault a 6 inch pune he was pullin in.

Same deal happened to me while smallie fishin.  Had a 7 poundish fish swallow a 12 that was on the line some 5' from the boat.  My companion nearly shit in his shorts.  Took him 5 minutes to speak.  Unfortunately, the beast broke the line.  This stream happens to be oriented near the dead center of NC.

Sorry for the interruption, carry on

Michael Toris

Transylwader

Fuck it all to hell Woolly, now you gone and pissed on an aspiring trout bro's instapune pic. I saw the nasty comment you left.

In other news, this is my 18" ole skewl ruler I use to do rough BMP plans with. I about dislocated my fucking shoulder trying to get a pic of it entirely in the frame with the iphone ghey camera. Unless you are an oil painting and catch legit leroys, don't be taking ghey ass pics and posting their yank dick inches on Instapune.
::)

Onslow

Using the pictured thumb as a one inch scale, and compensate for the bend in the fish, it comes out to 20.

Dee-Vo

Fuck me. I'd take it. May not be 23", but I'd be content.

I had a brown slam the fuck out of a smaller fish recently while I had it on. Good shit.

Transylwader

I deliberately took a tape measurer with a few years back when I took a trout bro fishing, I got sick of this douche declaring he caught 13 and 15" fish out of a shit creek that you'd be hard pressed to snag a foot longer. He was "like, dood, it's 13.5"!!!", I said no fukkern way, bray. Tape to his pune brown revealed the truth. Imperial measurements can make the smartest of people seem pretty fukkin stupid. Especially when it's wrong to start with. A 2"x4" plank (that I could use to moer you over the head) is actually 1.5"x3.5", so all in all those who use this archaic measurement shitstain system inherently have dick inches on the brain. n!n

Grannyknot

Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

benben reincarnated

Transylwader

sanjuanwormhatch

pretty sure his next post says exactly where it is  :embarassed:

that being said, 12 or 21, I'd take that fish any day, all day.

Grannyknot

Flea is not the best bassist of all time.