Main Menu

Basketball Pool 2014 edition

Started by Woolly Bugger, March 10, 2014, 19:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

here you go!  http://y.ahoo.it/bX6XDOHc

6 flies from each looser to the winner!
-+;  /'/   -+;
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Big J

I couldn't join said " There was a problem.  You are not a member of this group.  Error 113"

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Big J on March 10, 2014, 20:47:56 PM
I couldn't join said " There was a problem.  You are not a member of this group.  Error 113"

I fixed the link y;
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Transylwader

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Big J

I don't have cable or satellite, and don't miss it for the most part.  Only times I miss it are during March for March Madness and Saturday's in Fall for College Football.  Would add Justified to the list, but I stream it so it's all good. 

Fin

QuoteI don't have cable or satellite, and don't miss it for the most part.
QuoteOnly times I miss it are during March for March Madness andSaturday's in Fall for College Football.

Big J, I also gave cable and satellite the heave-ho.  Glad to know I'm not the only tight wad thrifty one out here.  Way I figure it, I just have more money to spend on fishing gear. ;D

Big J

Quote from: Fin on March 11, 2014, 10:23:35 AM
QuoteI don't have cable or satellite, and don't miss it for the most part.
QuoteOnly times I miss it are during March for March Madness andSaturday's in Fall for College Football.

Big J, I also gave cable and satellite the heave-ho.  Glad to know I'm not the only tight wad thrifty one out here.  Way I figure it, I just have more money to spend on fishing gear. ;D

I was paying $50 a month for internet and cable through Comcast.  Loved that deal and all was great.  I moved to Forest and only provider is Shentel.  They wanted $60 alone for internet. I saw the "bundled" price with Cable and I laughed. 

overbrook

I like donating flies.....I know chit about roundball  V:;

overbrook

Dougfish

I have not watched a complete game all year. I'm in. Witchita State undefeated?!? Well, that's shocker.

I'll tie up some meaty flies for the champ.

Transylwader

Just got my brackets sorted. Ho Lee Fukk, Arizona and Florida to the final I say. Florida for the win. I can't believe I pulled for Duke against UVA. NC State is just plain awful.
That is all...

ptfranze

Quote from: Transylwader on March 17, 2014, 09:39:14 AM
Just got my brackets sorted. Ho Lee Fukk, Arizona and Florida to the final I say. Florida for the win. I can't believe I pulled for Duke against UVA. NC State is just plain awful.
That is all...

Better check that last statement...State is gonna beat a crappy Xavier team that has lost 3 of last 4 and then go on to beat a struggling St. Louis team that can't find their defense and coming out of a weaker conference

ptfranze

Then get killed by Louisville but hey still made it in