News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

I will be in Boone today

Started by Transylwader, January 16, 2015, 10:17:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transylwader

Anyone feel the need to punch me in the fuck, I shall be in Murphy's pub drankin $1.75 Bud diesels. The rules are simple: I'll buy you a beer. You need to drink it in it's entirity. You get first punch, make sure the punch counts because I get the second punch.
0:0

Grannyknot

Is this anything like a Roshambo?
Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Transylwader on January 16, 2015, 10:17:46 AM
Anyone feel the need to punch me in the fuck, I shall be in Murphy's pub drankin $1.75 Bud diesels. The rules are simple: I'll buy you a beer. You need to drink it in it's entirity. You get first punch, make sure the punch counts because I get the second punch.
0:0

Transy in drag, fighting after the "simple" rules --- makes me shiver in fear.  You are such a badass!       

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

bmadd

Quote from: steelrain202 on January 16, 2015, 10:45:25 AM
Tell ya what we'll set up fight club at the shop in the garage
First rule of fight club is you don't talk about fight club

Transylwader

You know how I know there are gays on this board? No punes showed up, however, I got Storm in Moron & Lipstick dipstick here. The lady friend punched me in the throat, so now we drink...

overbrook

benben reincarnated

Quote from: Transylwader on January 16, 2015, 19:11:10 PM
You know how I know there are gays on this board? No punes showed up, however, I got Storm in Moron & Lipstick dipstick here. The lady friend punched me in the throat, so now we drink...

Or nobody wanted to go all the way to Boone...nothing personal. 

jwgnc

Someone notify the constabulary.  I'll alert the media.  Film at 11.

I hope one day to have beer with this guy.  Met him at Pechmann.  No beer allowed
Stalk softly and carry a green stick.

Transylwader

Quote from: jwgnc on January 16, 2015, 21:06:38 PM
No beer allowed
Said nobody ever. I was sober and well behaved I recall. Beers on me anytime mate.
As per usual, the offer stands. I shall be at Murphys again today after catching the wauld slayum. Steelain however will replace my punch. 8)