News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Hey TM

Started by troutrus, March 18, 2008, 07:37:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

troutrus

Looks like your fishing buddy may have more time to fish pretty soon. Tell him our thoughts and prayers are with him.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080318/ap_on_re_as/china_tibet

TROUTMASTER3000

Was this directed to me???? TM????
Anything is possible with will, determination, and an endless supply of expendable labor.
AMERICA RULES

Fire-Fly

TROUTMASTER3000

This joke is way over my head... I dont get it at all ::)
Anything is possible with will, determination, and an endless supply of expendable labor.
AMERICA RULES

ditchmonkey

Quote from: TROUTMASTER3000 on March 18, 2008, 16:04:12 PM
This joke is way over my head... I dont get it at all ::)
dude........dude just stop.......please........im beggin you.......
are you that much of an idiot?
Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got nekkid chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.

Trout Maharishi

Had to cut our Disney World vacation short to address this mess. Stupid Chinese have been a pain in our ass since the 1950's. Oh well, we had fun while it lasted. BTW, we love South FL 0--0 Next time we are gonna take our golf clubs ;D
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

troutrus

Quote from: TROUTMASTER3000 on March 18, 2008, 14:33:45 PM
Was this directed to me???? TM????

Sorry for the confusion. This was not intended for you. I haven't been on this board much recently and hadn't realized that the board had become centered around you. Please accept my apology.
By the way, after reading some of your posts, might I suggest a board that may fit your needs more adequately. Try South East Fly Fishing Forum (SEFFF)

trout_boy_II

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on March 18, 2008, 17:01:24 PM
Had to cut our Disney World vacation short to address this mess. Stupid Chinese have been a pain in our ass since the 1950's. Oh well, we had fun while it lasted. BTW, we love South FL 0--0 Next time we are gonna take our golf clubs ;D

Hey TM (the "real" TM) -

Is that you the third car back?

TB