News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Punes and Creek Freaks

Started by NCsporksman, June 26, 2014, 00:46:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCsporksman

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW3AT3udjfc&index=42&list=PLF3BCC7FD0DE5B8D7

Whored it out good on the Soho this week. Many of ya'll were well oiled and pissing yourselves on the other side of the mountain when I got up into meth country Saturday nite. Work is to blame but next year I'll be at the Barfday armageddon if I have to sell a testicle and peddle PCP to children in the process. Dignity is of no priority. The river was throwin up some bugs and life was pretty damn nice. Slept in a van down by the river for 3 days and thrived on booze and camp meals. If you ever meet a man who lives in a van down by the river it most assuredly will wreak of chili mac fart and sack sweat, you've been forewarned...stay the fuck outta that van

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

This bum was just happy to be outta the cube farm, throws a mean line but hates all things carp, he does however tear up the hoes and has a snakehead under his belt....respect....even if he is a cog

Tied a whopping four flies

Day three had me wired up and good to go. The trout were aplenty and willing but I was feeling some tension in the relationship. The weather was streamer averse, and I can't find big fish for shit. It's times like these where priorities have to be reevaluated. I found my answer in a dirty creek next to an outhouse. In the words of ODA..."this gets me jazzed real hard"

Can we make "Carp Face" a thing?

and lest we forget

Woolly Bugger

Nice work, jealous of dem carp, they might be the best game in town.
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Dougfish

Most excellent work play! Yes, carp face is now required. Much better than the hammy face WMT turns in. ;D

On a side note, did the Locoyokel show? I think we know the answer..........

raz

Fin

Awesome report.  Nice trout and even nicer carp.

I was fortunate enough to fish for carp during the cicada hatch last spring.  Trout fishing has lost much of it's luster after that experience.

My carp fly box is now full.  The carp itch was so bad last Sunday afternoon I drove a 3 hour round trip just to catch small 2 lb carp from a small flood control pond.  It was a blast.  The little suckers were tailing everywhere in about a foot of water.  It was a target rich environment and I will go back, 3 weight in hand.

RiverbumCO

My real name is Chad Farthouse.

Transylwader

Quote from: RiverbumCO on June 26, 2014, 07:51:57 AM
You looked high.
my thoughts are resoundingly echoed. Carp are they. Trout are they. Hell, G is G. Method destroys families? What exactly is the moral fabric of this nation? Living a life of mediocrity and pretending to keep up with the Talmarkes's? Y'all keep lying to yourselves. I shall be beating the drum. Red Drum. Git in line

Big J

Quote from: Transylader on June 26, 2014, 11:44:22 AM
Quote from: RiverbumCO on June 26, 2014, 07:51:57 AM
You looked high.
my thoughts are resoundingly echoed. Carp are they. Trout are they. Hell, G is G. Method destroys families? What exactly is the moral fabric of this nation? Living a life of mediocrity and pretending to keep up with the Talmarkes's? Y'all keep lying to yourselves. I shall be beating the drum. Red Drum. Git in line

I would like to know how your brain works.  You jump from thought to thought like an ADHD fifth grader.  Forget a SAFFA dictionary, give me a TW Schematic on how to follow your posts.

Oh, nice carp and trout sporks

Transylwader

Quote from: Big J on June 26, 2014, 12:03:10 PM
I would like to know how your brain works.
Big things amuse small minds. if I told you, you would be the Captain, so no... n!n

AL trout bum

I would be happy with a showing like that at the SoHo. Maybe one day wooly will show me how it's done there.
"Sloppy and rough wading have saved more trout than any regulation written by man."

Dougfish

J, a look inside Mike's head ia Salvador Dali painting. Live, action. Steel yourself.  :o

NCsporksman

No locoyokel, I wreaked too bad to be approached, insects were avoiding me.. the Tranny speak seems to be some sort of pioneering Saffa style stream of consciousness, I wanna catch drums in the surf too. Riverbum, its known as "resting stoner face", afflicts twenty something year old white males, at any given moment the sufferer may look to be stoned out of his gourd when in fact he's quite lucid, this is medically proven fact. Don't ever fish with Woolly, he'll show you how it's done, but you won't catch shit... -+;

Dee-Vo

Transylwader

Quote from: NCsporksman on June 26, 2014, 20:38:40 PM
No locoyokel, I wreaked too bad to be approached, insects were avoiding me.. the Tranny speak seems to be some sort of pioneering Saffa style stream of consciousness, I wanna catch drums in the surf too. Riverbum, its known as "resting stoner face", afflicts twenty something year old white males, at any given moment the sufferer may look to be stoned out of his gourd when in fact he's quite lucid, this is medically proven fact. Don't ever fish with Woolly, he'll show you how it's done, but you won't catch shit... -+;
:laugh:
Spork, them surf drums is nice mayne. I was supposed to go to the OBX again this weekend, but since I will be headed to Golden Torout Wilderness for 10 days next week, I gotto get my small stream game on. Fucking trouts. Why do I even bother b';
Woolly and RBC are stoners. Both of them <-;: I prefer the charlie. d:b

Rod Champion

Excellent fishing... a little movement of the water would have helped you..
Rod + Matt Champion
Fly Shop/ Guide Service
Located ON the S. Holston River
423-878-2822