News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Shame on Mudwall

Started by Big J, December 07, 2020, 09:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aka

Quote from: Big J on December 07, 2020, 13:05:43 PM
Quote from: Aka on December 07, 2020, 13:00:49 PMNice work for some good looking brookies.

Big J, "Took 19 HOURS to smoke to 195 IT." Bruh, do you Texas crutch your butts?

I'm at a loss to why these butts stalled so long at 160 and then again at 180.

It's bc 2020...

I've always used foil for the crutch & took it off at the end to get the bark back. That's pretty strange that yours stalled for so long , esp. that it stalled twice. The last one I did stalled at 160 and pushed through quickly once I wrapped it with foil. What was weird was that I was shooting for 200 - 205 degrees but couldn't get it above 195, even in foil.

Woolly Bugger

Do I detect some grayness in the hair? Kids'll do that to ya! 
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

ryguy

Quote from: Dougfish on December 08, 2020, 13:04:35 PM
Quote from: Woolly Bugger on December 08, 2020, 12:25:53 PMNot even close to a CFO, jis sayin

I own both, jus saying.
Like I said, a poor man's CFO.
Double click pawls. Buttery sound.
The right hand wind influences severe prejudice.  :;!

Two 1492's and two 1492 1/2's are to the left.

Nice collection, for the smaller reels don't even need anything more than that.  Cant beat the iconic style of a Pfleuger.

Big J

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on December 08, 2020, 16:36:45 PMDo I detect some grayness in the hair? Kids'll do that to ya! 

2020 did it to me!

Friar Tuck

Love that Medalist collection of Snoop Dougie Doug's. American classics! Pfantastic!

Enjoyed the trip report too, being an Allegheny Front native and all.

:cheers

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on December 08, 2020, 16:36:45 PMDo I detect some grayness in the hair? 

Seeing the original for the first time, this was the image in my head.     
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Big J

:laugh:  I know who I am. I go to a CPA conference every year at Hotel Roanoke. Talk about depressing! I have reevaluated my profession several times there while looking at my fellow colleagues