News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

PsOS

Started by Onslow, September 02, 2018, 12:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onslow

Fucking assholes dropped doves at my second home....right in the yard and let um lay.Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

driver

Quote from: Onslow on September 02, 2018, 12:17:46 PM
Fucking assholes dropped doves at my second home....right in the yard and let um lay.Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

The idiots in the field I was in were shooting grackles. I don't know if it was for fun or they don't know what a dove looks like. I ran into the GW one the way out and let him know what was going on.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Onslow on September 02, 2018, 12:17:46 PM

This would spook the heck out of me.  Obviously they trespassed, arranged the dead dove birds in a deuce domino pattern with cut branches, in your yard, which is clearly an ethereal message.   Hell, I'd move and sell! 

The Curse of the Dead Mourning Doves ----- no more mating for life, no more mournful song carried by the wind the message of life, hope, peace, and optimism.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

itieuglyflies

Perhaps it was just an offering of peace and love as symbolized by the doves .....plus two tasty morsels of meat?

JMiller

That sucks.

We had a good time though.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

...shame JT couldn't make it.

"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

― Charles Bukowski

Stone-Man

Helluva day Jason  !!!! 'c;
I don't think that the recoil off a 12 ga. would have been fun for my shoulder.
How is Tyler since he could not come either with his hernia problem

JT

JMiller

Yea hope that shoulder's good to go by next Labor Day. Too many birds lived and we need to do something about that.

I think Tyler's fine. Had the surgery and is healing up for Turkey season Id imagine.
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

― Charles Bukowski