News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Dougfish name these plants!!!

Started by tomato can, July 26, 2013, 19:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougfish

I'm looking to get paid. Yes, I'm a whore. Boat ride? It's rumored you have such craft.............
I'll answer in a day or two. Beach myself, MOFO. Happy sunscreen!

wind_knot

Looks like a loot of weeds to my untrained eye. Oh, and something that looks like mint leaves.  /'/

tomato can

You are always welcome on my cat and anytime you want to float I will try to oblige.  I'm up in CT right now, you should see all the gardens...

Dougfish

Does your phone connect to mine yet?  ::)

BTW, does CT have the worst roads you've ever driven on?!
I was there once. Vowed never to go back. Interstate looked like Berlin, circa 1944. An alignment business would be a gold mine.
Trout? Ha, ha, ha!

tomato can

OH we are barely in CT right on the NY border in Fairfield County to be exact.

Dougfish

Quote from: tomato can on July 26, 2013, 19:49:30 PM
OH we are barely in CT right on the NY border in Fairfield County to be exact.
Don't cling to NY for comfort. Good god. The devil is at the nipple.

Stone-Man

I was in Connecticut for 4 days last week.  That place sucks. The roads are not good. The interstates are clogged and there are so damn many people there that it feels like someone has thrown a blanket over you.
The only nice thing that I can say is that the Marine Aquarium in Norwalk is damn nice and a great place to see some salt water fish that you ain't never seen.
Gasoline is $4.20 per gallon. And that God that I do not smoke. Marlboros are $9.60 per pack.  That is 50 cents a smoke - Holy shit

JT

wind_knot

Quote from: Stone-Man on July 28, 2013, 15:43:58 PM
I was in Connecticut for 4 days last week.  That place sucks... And thank God that I do not smoke. Marlboros are $9.60 per pack.  That is 50 cents a smoke - Holy shit

JT

I thought California was fawked up!!

tomato can

Stoneman we were right down the road from Norwalk  I have caught a ton of blues right by that aquarium.  The striper fishing off those islands is supposed to be amazing.  You can wade and bomb sand eel imitations or so I have read. 

benben reincarnated

Dougfish

Quote from: benben on July 28, 2013, 18:05:35 PM
Doug, what is this?

Gladiolis, Ben. Funeral flower extraordinaire.

benben reincarnated

Doug, a friend of mine needs help with this please.  Any ideas?

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Dougfish