How much can you know about yourself if you've never been flyfishing?

Started by TylerDurden, May 24, 2015, 21:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TylerDurden

Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

Dee-Vo

revfox

Not a great sign.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

TylerDurden

Quote from: brettfox27 on May 25, 2015, 15:13:17 PM
Not a great sign.

Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

NCsporksman

driver

What's the point of this thread?

I think you are on the wrong board.  Try NCAngler someone over there will be willing to have a circle jerk with ya.  :;!

Michael Toris

Not a great sign.

Hey Brett, been meaning to ask you something. How good are the new USB outlets compared to the standard models?

Would this model (above) take away from the normal zap due to it being channeled through 4 outlets rather than two?

Aka

Got a shit ton of stink bugs in the house. The dog eats as many as she can but not really putting a dent in the overall population. Have any of you had a problem with them? Any good ways to get rid of them?

Michael Toris

Quote from: AKAaron on May 25, 2015, 22:04:18 PM
Got a shit ton of stink bugs in the house. The dog eats as many as she can but not really putting a dent in the overall population. Have any of you had a problem with them? Any good ways to get rid of them?

I would suggest a dustbuster.

Aka

Michael Toris

Quote from: AKAaron on May 25, 2015, 22:52:25 PM
An electric one that plugs into an outlet?
I am gonna have to divert to Brett Fox on that one; he seems to have a better handle on the electrical systems and output.

Brett, can you run a dustbuster (outlet version) in one outlet whist sticking your dick in the other? Will that throw a breaker? How good is the "O"? I've heard it's worth it.

benben reincarnated

You'll just have to learn to cohabitate with the stink bugs until they get out of the house on their own or Daisy eats them all.  I tried a trap once but it didn't work. 

We need an update on the outlet, assuming Brett didn't 86' himself.

revfox

Quote from: wildmttrout on May 25, 2015, 21:51:43 PM
Not a great sign.

Hey Brett, been meaning to ask you something. How good are the new USB outlets compared to the standard models?

Would this model (above) take away from the normal zap due to it being channeled through 4 outlets rather than two?

Seems to work just fine plugging USB in the car outlet. How do you think I get through my 7 hour round trip drive to the mountains?

Dee-Vo

Stink bugs suck. I've been dealing with the bastards for quite some time now. Not as bad at the newer house though....better sealing around doors windows and exhaust fan venting I assume.

When I see a stink bug I get an empty water bottle or something comparable and take the lid off. Whether it's on the wall or ceiling doesn't matter.....cover the bug with the mouth of the bottle and it'll fall right into the bottle. No stink at all. Replace lid. Many will fit in a bottle however they often stink bad if you remove the lid again.

Simple yet effective.