Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Western Destinations / Re: fishing in february
« Last post by Catalinaz on Today at 04:22:12 »
If you need more information and knowledge, please ask.
The bar is open.... / Re: Shit be fallin on our heads?
« Last post by Catalinaz on Today at 04:21:39 »
It's a great help, and I want to know if you can point to the source of these content.
The bar is open.... / Re: For the love of guns
« Last post by Al on April 18, 2018, 23:21:15 PM »
Ruger LC9s, hands down. I've carried mine on the beach in swimming trunks and a tshirt without even a belt.

In addition to a Ruger LCP  .380  I have a Ruger LC9s pro in 9mm.  It is larger than the LCP but depending on what I am wearing it is my go-to gun. I really love the trigger.  My .380 is not the II model and trigger is real stiff. Has anyone had both and how does the II compare to the original trigger.
« Last post by ryguy on April 18, 2018, 18:31:08 PM »
I like my XD-S in the 4.0.  It works for me being left handed with an ambidextrous mag release.  I do like the G43, and it shot really well. 

I hope nobody pays $700 for the 365, all they need to do is wait and they can order one for $200 less!

So many options!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last post by 22midge on April 18, 2018, 17:43:59 PM »
that's right Phil......armpit jewelry doubles ...Colts-Beretta....Glock
« Last post by Phil on April 18, 2018, 17:31:35 PM »
what about the G17 ? opinions

Too big for EDC (for me, anyway), but the longer barrel would be nice. You were a shoulder holster guy -- it works for that....
« Last post by Big J on April 18, 2018, 15:15:49 PM »
Currently 3 private sellers trying to sell the P365. Two want $700 and one wants $720 for it. Free market but I hope they can’t sell them
« Last post by FlyFisher22 on April 18, 2018, 11:04:29 AM »
OK, I'll bow to Al's superior knowledge on this one. I've been trying to find a 9mm small enough to really conceal. Never tried the .380 except with regular rounds and wasn't impressed.

Phil, you can play with my S&W Shield in a few few weeks.  I sold my G27 for the shield and haven't looked back, although that Sig does look pretty sweet.
 Now if the would just make it DA/SA...

Cam
« Last post by 22midge on April 18, 2018, 10:21:32 AM »
what about the G17 ? opinions
« Last post by Yallerhammer on April 18, 2018, 10:12:30 AM »
OK, I'll bow to Al's superior knowledge on this one. I've been trying to find a 9mm small enough to really conceal. Never tried the .380 except with regular rounds and wasn't impressed.

Ruger LC9s, hands down. I've carried mine on the beach in swimming trunks and a tshirt without even a belt.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10