News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Voter Fraud

Started by Mudwall Gatewood 3.0, November 10, 2020, 10:01:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

I am serving notice to all BRFFF members and authorities that I am taking legal action against those that tallied the votes on that 'pretentious bastard' mug awarded to several unworthy members years ago.  I am positive there was voter fraud (deceased members, technological-illiterate participants, missing 'dislikes', illicit key punching, etc.) 

Pursuing this unacceptable scam, represented by 'troutphisher , Attorney at Law' and  lacking any evidence of voting deception, I remain confident the biggest prick never won 'the mug'.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Beetle

I'm shocked you waited this long.....

Next target- Member Categories (BRFFFers, Administrators, etc).      Talk about coastal elitism and white privilege.....

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Beetle on November 10, 2020, 15:37:23 PMI'm shocked you waited this long.....

Next target- Member Categories (BRFFFers, Administrators, etc).      Talk about coastal elitism and white privilege.....

Now John, we've met, talked in length – we are familiar.  You are cognizant that I am only intellectual in my own mind, educated only on paper, and certainly was never economically advantaged.  Plus, I am far removed from residing in a populous metropolis.  And I ain't even white; I am light olive.  So, in no way am I employing white privilege or coastal elitism.

You are however correct on the timing.  Until recently I was unaware you could utilize no evidence, unequivocal ignorance, puerile behavior, and an unprecedented lack of sportsmanship to win a vote, post-election.

I'll consult with my learned counselor on all the labels displayed on this forum.  We'll start with our status of "Steelhead".  "Dickhead" my be more proper.    Bossman?
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon