Previous topic - Next topic

troutphisher

Hook: Mustad 94833 size 16

Thread: Olive Uni-Thread 8/0

Body: Turkey biot dyed dark olive

Tail: (3) Wapsi micro fibetts splayed

Thorax: Olive/brown mix superfine dubbing

Wing: Light dun CDC tied compara style
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Fire-Fly

TP... great looking fly, is the wing on this  yellow? have you thought about using a dun colored wing?

troutphisher

It's a light colored dun CDC. I am still learning the idiosyncrasies of the new camera.
I was experimenting with lighting also. I have two lights set up with different light technology sources.

One lamp has a standard incandescent lamp; the other has a CFL (compact fluorescent lamp).

I seam to get reflection from the Oak tying station the vise is mounted too.

I'll get it one day  ;D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

teachrtec

Brad  8)

Fire-Fly

Hey the yellow would look good too. Make a good suphur emerger.
Quote from: troutphisher on April 24, 2008, 10:31:21 AM
It's a light colored dun CDC. I am still learning the idiosyncrasies of the new camera.
I was experimenting with lighting also. I have two lights set up with different light technology sources.

One lamp has a standard incandescent lamp; the other has a CFL (compact fluorescent lamp).

I seam to get reflection from the Oak tying station the vise is mounted too.

I'll get it one day  ;D

troutphisher