Started by diaz dassie, July 21, 2011, 13:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diaz dassie

He's got more sense than most politicians :o
A muppet of all things b';

snagaluffaguss

Dont trust this shit...

It is propganda put out by the Super Green Eco-Terroists

and Kermit is a pinko communist sympathizer who works as a lobbyist for the ultra-left wing enviro-nazis like the  National Wildlife Federation, Trout Unlimited, and Water Watch.

He is a big proponent of oppressive legislation and regulation that would tell folks they can't build houses 5ft from the river bank, dump toxic waste or raw sewage into water ways (which we all know flows to the Ocean far away from all of us where it is broken down and made safe through an exergonic reaction involving saline solution and moon beam light), and hurt the economy by requiring business to avoid and mitigate "environmental damage."

No offense dude, you wouldn't know you're not from this country.

You can't trust Frogs man...they fuckin breathe through their skin...you can't trust a frog...you just CAN'T.

Al

Quote from: snagaluffaguss on July 21, 2011, 14:03:27 PM
Dont trust this shit...

It is propganda put out by the Super Green Eco-Terroists

and Kermit is a pinko communist sympathizer who works as a lobbyist for the ultra-left wing enviro-nazis like the  National Wildlife Federation, Trout Unlimited, and Water Watch.

No offense dude, you wouldn't know you're not from this country.

Figure that was all tongue and cheek but wanted to let folks know all right wingers  don't think left wingers are "pinko communist sympathizers who associates with ultra-left wing enviro-nazis" -  We ju

I'm a life member of TU and am about to receive an award from the Wildlife Federation http://www.ncwf.org/awards/ - I'm also from this country and  volunteered to place my life on the line for over 3 decades.  Maybe that was where I got my right wing slant.

BTW what did you say your credentials were?

diaz dassie

Oops! I was poking fun at the gubmint with good ole Kermy talking some smack about the environment, you American lads play nice now... :P

Al

My apologies to Snag - I thought I had deleted my post before it even got up on the board - apparently hit the wrong button b';  Oh well at least we got the guys standing by to see what the come back would be :laugh:   I'm out of here. Got to go polish my ego :P

snagaluffaguss

Quote from: Al on July 21, 2011, 19:17:39 PM
My apologies to Snag - I thought I had deleted my post before it even got up on the board - apparently hit the wrong button b';  Oh well at least we got the guys standing by to see what the come back would be :laugh:   I'm out of here. Got to go polish my ego :P

Dually Noted,

Now I feel like a total ass.

My apologies to Al

Smart assed retort Deleted.

Much Respect (whether I show it or not all the time)

:embarassed:,

Snag

diaz dassie