News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Ya'll Have A Good Urn!

Started by Grumpy, April 14, 2006, 06:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

:'( yep, they're dumping water around here, it's been 2 weeks Sunday, if it weren't for a friend leaving his backhoe at the house for me to use, i'd probably head somewhere Sunday.
Anyone want to dig up a fill line for me ;D

Happy Easter to you & yours ;D

What are ya'll doing this weekend?

Grumpy

FT

Fishing tomorrow in the park with BrentG and Boonie.
Charter Member Shenandoah Valley Irregulars

Trout Chaser

Quote from: FT on April 14, 2006, 06:55:09 AM
Fishing tomorrow in the park with BrentG and Boonie.

I'm not fishing with these fine gentlemen. :'(  We have one soccer game and the in (out) laws are visiting. ::)  I'll just have to wait till next weeks Boy Socut weekend to wet a line.

TC

FT

TC,
Keep you cell phone with you.  My truck may suffer a breakdown and you would need to come get me.
Charter Member Shenandoah Valley Irregulars

natureboy

I was excited about getting out and fishing for brookies this weekend....but I just got a ring from friend coming in from NY for the weekend.   Maybe I'll get after some shads sunday afternoon...but i doubt it.  Happy Easter to all yall.

Woolly Bugger

long w/e but not much going on around here. we as far a fishing goes anyway...  :'(
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

chainsaw

Wading for seatrout and redfish in the Banana river, which is part of the Indian River Lagoon. Sunday will be bass and bluegill in the St.Johns river in the bass boat... Rob

Arky_Dan

Mowed the yard today so's that I can fish all weekend . Y'all behave and have fun .   Dan
work is for people who don't know how to fly fish !!!!!!