News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Stomach Pumps

Started by Trout Maharishi, March 03, 2008, 12:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout Maharishi

I was thinking about buying one, any remcommendations?
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

troutphisher

Try this one:

http://www.wigginsinc.com/Stomach%20Pumps.htm

Next time I find an over dosed crack ho, I'll make video of the pump in action.
Then I'll throw her back in the dumpster with a large sweeping toss, like slow softball pitching.

I learned how to pump stomachs the right way,  from the video on the SELFF site, damn glad I watched it.
I might have stuck the tube in the wrong end  :o
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

peter p

Do trout have gag reflexes like humans?  ;)
Peter

Discomidge

Quote from: peter p on March 03, 2008, 14:25:47 PM
Do trout have gag reflexes like humans?  ;)

Pete, just like humans...most do, but on that rare occasion you'll find one that can take the entire pump with ease...makes the entire process go a lot quicker ::) so that makes it a lot less traumatic on the "fish" hope this helps ;D

Kim 8)
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Trout Maharishi

I bet they wouldn't treat puppies like that 8) LOL Disco 0--0
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Creek Scum

"but on that rare occasion you'll find one that can take the entire pump with ease"

I've been looking for a fish like that for a long time.  o-o
you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking, racing around to come up behind you again, the sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death - Waters, Gilmore, Wright and Mason

troutphisher

In all seriousness,

If you really want to know what the fish have been eating, taze them. I have it on good authority, that if you taze a fish, it will puke up its upper digestive system content, and will defecate it's lower digestive track content.

This way you can collect recent data, and have historical data from the rectum end.

This is for  informative purposes only

TP
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Gofisher

Does this "authority" live high on a mountain in Nepal?  ;)
Yankee by birth, Rebel by choice.