News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

winding down

Started by blue ridge angler, April 12, 2010, 20:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue ridge angler

for the past 3 months or so I've been coordinating a mural project for 15 or so artists at a local gallery, and although I have been fishing alot it has weighed heavy on me..
this weekend it went off without a hitch and after, seeing one of the artists who was staying with me off to berlin last night my mind was able to turn back to fishing..

I knew I needed some mountain air so I headed to brookie country
this afternoon for a little r&r.(yeah right).
the fish were not nearly as cooperative as my last trip, and neither was my gear..
between bruised knees, lost flies, LDR's on the best few fish of the day, and no worm hatch
it was a trying afternoon..still managed to catch quite a few fish on WB's and PT variants
as well as shake off some of the stress, which this PBR is also helping..
it was a good afternoon. I'll sleep like a baby tonight..only took a few pics..

Woolly Bugger

gotta love them specks...
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Beetle

Spectacular pics.......look at those colors!!!   :o    :)

Nice work   0--0

OldDominionAngler

Nothing like some mountain air to clear the noggin.  That last brookie shot is just awesome 0--0.

diaz dassie

The colors Buddy! Woah dude, either I am fishing for true Southern App Brooks or you have a kaleidoscope of colors on your camera... 0--0

blue ridge angler

it must be the highly diverse bug life on this particular creek that produces these extremely bright fish..I don't do to much to my pics just auto level them on photoshop, and sometimes boost the saturation a little, but I have never seen fish with better colors than the ones in this stream..

possessed

Beautiful brook trout.   ;hb

I have yet to catch a big one without par marks.  I guess my time will come.   ;D

5xTippett

Those are some pretty fish! ;hb

flatlander

Amazing...they almost don't seem real.  More like paintings than creatures.  0--0

glassfisher

some of the prettiest brookies I've seen in a long time, nice post
Beer, the cause of and solution to all life's problems.

diaz dassie

Michaelangelo specials... 8@S