testing photos

Started by Woolly Bugger, February 18, 2019, 18:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

You cannot view this attachment.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

FYI the top picture was added as an attachment and the bottom one was uploaded to the internet and placed in the post with the image tags.

It has always irked me that the attachments, didn't always show properly but some custom code was added to fix the problem....

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

ARontheFly

trying with in house photo "insert an image" tab- copy/pasted url from my google photos....

anything above this type^ ?

Below, adding as attachment jpg from my computer files...

Below, using in house "insert a link"

https://photos.app.goo.gl/v5Gv7MMLX8fzFLrG8

I've wrestled greasier midgets but I can't seem to find the hole on this one? Any guidance out there fellas?

I didnt do anything to regarding "insert width/height pix sizing" in house or on my end in my files.

"We don't whitewash it either, Morty. I mean, the pirates are really rapey."

Woolly Bugger

Google doesn’t allow hot linking

The attachment image showed up fine

The url link goes to a gooole page but I disnt see the pic

Peeps have success with Imgur

me -There's a season?

Native Fisher

Go to that google linked page, right mouse click on the image, click open in new page/tab, copy that page/tab url and use in the image link.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Native Fisher on February 22, 2019, 09:23:00 AMGo to that google linked page, right mouse click on the image, click open in new page/tab, copy that page/tab url and use in the image link.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMTez6qxGu9aSx3MxqiKhn3yaR9emD8fTG_IYG6n1rbEegaQkiNZ8tCm_L1DujUYA/photo/AF1QipNHjWCbbozEFEU0tDdArTHEVH40UJP_Q3W2dexH?key=ZWNfZWQyek05NVZlUmw0Y3ZnMlR0OVdIYzA1dG9B

don't think that works with google.... jis say'in
me -There's a season?

Woolly Bugger

imgur is the current way to go... for free image storage... and direct linking to bulletin boards...

d:b 
me -There's a season?

Dougfish

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Native Fisher

Works fine-- see the long ass link below

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ZJuPBZGo5fKk4yLnW4_q3SW1055Q41ENxSWE8-Ei4cRd35NN94Xy6FNY6bipXidzN0lDYeXN30-NEqBHLpcxqIXQSPSjYAcrHkIsar7SOKCLZxR90LkOu8z3VqdFPZq2x-6VtmG1aRmbOuC7ZsG6tyDX5eQ4j8j7IKye-rB3TTBYh0BhebY7vXEEEa1kuVDfZvBqp4MCYHcoH_Qeaxc1ZL1-FLN88Y4Byi1zS1tPR2T1ym4TS47r-v3ZL9yQGeoQAWFVDIkzAx7QqnHSS5DWtwytHEo3zSkRiqD3vr3N-1lGqP0J5OhbUP-KLozhvnBH4T8xD0pN2HqoNpNQ0GRlmzge_6fHN7mmw_guqWEmioHc1nnHRhHs18zO1iunqjWliFdAIhFle8-FtnYvGlNR451oob2K06sWmUeESIumkUJLdefG2EgaD8LtRthGKOwOGXGg3sqNIMGmkYEC7HdmsJdVQN979rd2nEy5lAbWYhInIMq-XiLeYprdrngY39o20u_InLipRCQ7nHLWBV98LUSMHnEKMLtW_zfD4R0D2tVD3EZA28lMVRn6uF6SadGru6F7BUrJsjQb2J17OP5IsIb6UCptIOGVMqYPYhiG-gK6ku-UuuboFFsVAhv8Gg1dlC58Mp2pyGzECQjO3JOS20NxFClL8IbTgk8VgNmwmNDXdH0P8wnZNQewIXGnw2xVQau_TSY07fkfgdHeaZt7SPNw4w=w1250-h937-no

Woolly Bugger

magic of the interwebs  still prefer imgur 
me -There's a season?