News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Sunday breakfast

Started by Creek Scum, September 27, 2005, 22:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creek Scum

has been canceled due to lack of interest. We have a helper with no one to help and a clean up guy with nothing to clean up. I can stop by Ingle's some time Saturday and pick up some pastries to have with our coffee Sunday morning. We WILL have coffee Sunday morning.

David
you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking, racing around to come up behind you again, the sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death - Waters, Gilmore, Wright and Mason

Creek Scum

Devinsdad stepped up and volunteered to cook pancakes and sausage for Sunday breakfast.  8)
you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking, racing around to come up behind you again, the sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death - Waters, Gilmore, Wright and Mason

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Creek Scum on September 28, 2005, 19:32:30 PM
Devinsdad stepped up and volunteered to cook pancakes and sausage for Sunday breakfast.  8)

That 'ought get DD a good dose o karma!

Thanks,....
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Devinsdad

Thanks woolly...this should be fun... :o :o :o