News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Corona Virus

Started by Woolly Bugger, February 02, 2020, 13:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you worried, have you changed habits?

I stopped drinking Corona Beer!
I stopped eating Chinese Take Out
What Corona Virus?
One time at band camp I got a virus...

Big J

Doug with a fresh shipment so round 2!

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Yallerhammer

Got my first microchip embedded a couple weeks ago, taking my wife this afternoon to get her first one.  :laugh:
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Yallerhammer on March 27, 2021, 09:01:01 AMGot my first microchip embedded a couple weeks ago, taking my wife this afternoon to get her first one.  :laugh:

I questioned the accuracy, range, and functionality of the microchips previously implanted under the vaccine façade, so I visited the government site, fed.gov.locate-an-asshole.com, to check the precision of their tracking of my recent activity.  I only confirmed my travel over the last few days.  The government stalking was correct, except they did miss my recent stop on the way to the doctor at a McDonalds for a McRib.

Yaller, I examined your recent travel now that you've been "embedded".    It appears over the last 48 hours you've visited 4 gun shops, an Ace Hardware, and a Piggly Wiggly in Sanford, NC where you purchased 3 original Slim Jims, a lottery ticket, and a 24-ounce Colt 45 malt liquor.  I trust your chip is operating properly.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

rbphoto

Opening vaccine sites to age 16 & up in SC next Wednesday.  This experimental vaccine is going to change medicine, hopefully for the better. 

We shall see.
"maybe procrastination is another word for fishing..." ben
"Just butchered my first silk kitty...." Wooly Bugger  January 26, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
You can't land an otter on 7x. Now I know - Dougfish

Yallerhammer

Quote from: rbphoto on March 27, 2021, 11:22:11 AMOpening vaccine sites to age 16 & up in SC next Wednesday.  This experimental vaccine is going to change medicine, hopefully for the better. 

We shall see.
Or, kill every damn one of us in five years.  :laugh:

Yallerhammer

Quote from: Big J on March 26, 2021, 14:12:23 PMDoug with a fresh shipment so round 2!

Want. Bigly.

Dougfish

My boi and I put away 6+ dozen.
Burp.

Gotta fatten him up for the beach.
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Onslow

I work for a company of about 370 employees.  Said company lost its first to Covid today.

hcrum87hc

Dad tested positive on Friday.  He'd been feeling fatigued and flush since Tuesday night, but no fever or respiratory symptoms and retained smell and taste.  He also had some pain in his groin and what felt like could be a swollen lymph node in that vicinity.  My sister, who's a nurse, suggested it sounded like prostatitis and that he should go to one of the local urgent care places on his way home from work on Wednesday. 

The NP he saw there said it sounded like a strained muscle in his groin and that she couldn't see anything else wrong with him. He asked about the flush feeling in his face, and she asked if he's had the Rona or the vaccine.  He has not, so they tested him and suggested he stay home until he got the results. 

Wednesday night he woke up in the middle of the night with a low grade fever and popped some Advil, which knocked it down.  He felt pretty fatigued all day Thursday, but nothing every really escalated, and his fever never returned.  Friday, he got his positive result.  Saturday he sent me pictures of some bass he caught behind the house, so I guess he's not feeling too bad.  Today he said he's getting better each day, so thankfully it seems his case has been mild.
Jeremiah 17:7

Yallerhammer

Quote from: troutrus on March 29, 2021, 07:18:43 AMIgnorance and conspiracy theories abound. Though I hadn't heard of the microchip theory, someone was telling me recently that the vaccine is only effective if you suffer through a significant reaction from the shots. 😳
They're there. Bill Gates is putting microchips in the shots. Or it's the Mark Of The Beast, take your pick. People are stupid.

greg

I had someone say the shot is how they track you. I have lived in same Area 51 years. Worked same job 30 and drive a big yellow box truck ar work. I told them I'm not too damn hard to find as it is. Get my second shot in about a week and a half. Stay well everyone.

troutboy_II

You live in Area 51 :o  :o  :o
When fishing, a person ought to carry a flask of whisky in case of snakebite. Furthermore, he ought to also carry along a small snake.

Yallerhammer

Quote from: greg on March 30, 2021, 20:56:25 PMI had someone say the shot is how they track you. I have lived in same Area 51 years. Worked same job 30 and drive a big yellow box truck ar work. I told them I'm not too damn hard to find as it is. Get my second shot in about a week and a half. Stay well everyone.
We all carry a tracking device in our pocket now, willingly.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Yallerhammer on March 31, 2021, 18:48:06 PM
Quote from: greg on March 30, 2021, 20:56:25 PMI had someone say the shot is how they track you. I have lived in same Area 51 years. Worked same job 30 and drive a big yellow box truck ar work. I told them I'm not too damn hard to find as it is. Get my second shot in about a week and a half. Stay well everyone.

You mean cell phones?

What is the tracking prognosis on my 10+ year old flip phone, with no apps and no internet/GPS activation that I am aware of?  I never carry it while in my home area because I have no service.  I only carry it and turn it on when I trek into civilization across Back Creek mountain.  Even when I travel west to Pocahontas Co WV I never carry it because it never works supposedly from the block from the Greenbank WV Observatory.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on March 31, 2021, 19:07:30 PM
Quote from: Yallerhammer on March 31, 2021, 18:48:06 PM

You mean cell phones?

What is the tracking prognosis on my 10+ year old flip phone, with no apps and no internet/GPS activation that I am aware of?  I never carry it while in my home area because I have no service.  I only carry it and turn it on when I trek into civilization across Back Creek mountain.  Even when I travel west to Pocahontas Co WV I never carry it because it never works supposedly from the block from the Greenbank WV Observatory.

I'll the you the story of how the army can find your cell phone the moment you turn it on!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!