• Welcome to Pretentious Snobby Bastard Fly Fishing!!!!. Please login or sign up.
May 14, 2021, 18:36:30 PM

News:

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Recent posts

Pages1 2 3 ... 10
The bar is open.... / Re: Labor Shortage
Last post by troutrus - Today at 12:15:12 PM
"But instead of calling for better wages, or setting up child care systems, or anything else, Republicans are trying to fix the problem by starving out people on unemployment — taking their money so they will have no choice but to immediately look for work, and capitalists will once again have the industrial reserve army at their beck and call. It's like conservatives have been reading Marx not to learn why they should overthrow the bourgeoisie, but as a sort of manual for how best to exploit the working class."

https://theweek.com/articles/982343/republican-theory-unemployment-classic-marx
The bar is open.... / Re: Native Tree/Plant Plight
Last post by Woolly Bugger - May 13, 2021, 08:35:30 AM
Cherokee enter partnership to save the chestnut tree

>>>In a mountaintop signing ceremony on Wednesday, April 21, The Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians and The American Chestnut Foundation entered into a partnership to establish a demonstration orchard for restoration of the American chestnut tree.

The effort will use local genetics and collaboration on management requirements for sustaining repopulation of the American chestnut. The partnership began through a friendship between EBCI elder Jimbo Sneed and the late father of TACF's director emeritus Rex Mann, who grew up in the mountains of Western North Carolina.

https://smokymountainnews.com/outdoors/item/31352-cherokee-enter-partnership-to-save-the-chestnut-tree

Saltwater / Re: The Big Island
Last post by Big J - May 13, 2021, 07:03:34 AM
Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on May 12, 2021, 15:47:06 PMBe sure your wife purchases your attire and packs for you.  Have a great trip. 

https://www.shakatime.com/category/mens-hawaiian-clothing.html

Doug and I are planning a Little Back Creek trip in July.  We will miss you.

She's bought me a bunch of Hawaiian shirts for this trip  :laugh:

And we all know that creek is done by June  :P  Doug will never get to fish that stream either. We made that pact over a spicebush
Last post by Dougfish - May 12, 2021, 17:42:03 PM
Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on May 12, 2021, 15:47:06 PMDoug and I are planning a Little Back Creek trip in July.  We will miss you.

You are so full of shit. Thanks. I have always been snubbed from that watershed.
Last post by troutrus - May 12, 2021, 16:05:18 PM
Have a nice trip.

Nice sunsets over thataway. This one is from Kona on the Big Island.

Never had any luck with bones over there, but have caught some Wrasse around rocky shorelines up on Kauai. Hot tip- My grandson greatly outfished me using small strips of squid. 😁

You cannot see attachments on this board.You cannot see attachments on this board.
Last post by Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 - May 12, 2021, 15:47:06 PM
Be sure your wife purchases your attire and packs for you.  Have a great trip. 

https://www.shakatime.com/category/mens-hawaiian-clothing.html

Doug and I are planning a Little Back Creek trip in July.  We will miss you.
Last post by Woolly Bugger - May 12, 2021, 15:33:51 PM
you should be able to find this flat... jis observ'in

also How NOT to handle bone or any other fish...

Last post by Big J - May 12, 2021, 14:51:28 PM
Quote from: Woolly Bugger on May 12, 2021, 14:02:49 PMgood luck... but you are staying on Oahu not The Big Island  <-;:

:laugh:   Shows what I know about Hawaii!!!!
Last post by Woolly Bugger - May 12, 2021, 14:02:49 PM
good luck... but you are staying on Oahu not The Big Island  <-;:
Last post by Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 - May 12, 2021, 09:15:03 AM
Try the flats on the west side of Come-on-I-Want-to-Lay-You for crimson snapper. 

Pages1 2 3 ... 10

#CommissionsEarned