News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Road Rage / Crazy Drivers

Started by Woolly Bugger, June 17, 2022, 17:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Has there been an increase in road rage that you have experienced since the onset of covid?

Yes - a lot
1 (14.3%)
Yes, - some
1 (14.3%)
about the same
3 (42.9%)
less
1 (14.3%)
way less
0 (0%)
I had some rage at bandcamp
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Woolly Bugger

In the past month I've had an asshole tailgating me on a 70 mph on ramp to I-40, I've got my blinkers to merge onto and over several lanes. As I'm moving over, he whips in behind me and lays down on the horn. Then, he shoots off to the right and passes me, Bam! the dude threw something and hit the CR-V. He then took the very next exit to the right as I continued straight. I pulled over at the next exit and checked the Honda for any visible markings or a bullet hole.

Then just the other night, coming back from the river, I'm doing 60 in a 55, on 158, a two lane fairly straight but hilly road and I get passed by a dude who passes my in a double lined blind hill. Now that was crazy enough, but, later on another dude passes my as we are going through an intersection. Holy shit, I kid you not.

Cra, cra, crazy!

And I see a lot of people driving like gas was $0.29.9
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

trout-r-us

Ever since I saw this movie, I'll never use my horn again.

"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."
― Heraclitus

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: trout-r-us on June 17, 2022, 19:33:13 PMEver since I saw this movie, I'll never use my horn again.

Dayum!

"here's your effin courtesy tap"

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Trout Maharishi

Someone throwing stuff at me would have scared the crap out of me :o No way I am blowing the horn or flipping anyone off any more. I'm an old man, I drive like an old man. If anyone honks the horn or gives me the finger, I just wave like they are a long lost friend. :P  :laugh:
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

You cannot view this attachment.

me -There's a season?

itieuglyflies

Woolly- I am sure folks are finding something offensive in  all those window stickers you have on your car that is causing the rage!!

Onslow

Had a dude on a motor bike pass me on a double yellow curve on crooked Rt 268. The dude was not some young punk ass, but in his 60s.  Three minutes later, he had pulled over, and was looking at his phone. 

Woolly Bugger

And another one!You cannot view this attachment.
me -There's a season?