News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Sacramento Shooting

Started by Woolly Bugger, April 04, 2022, 14:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hcrum87hc

There's really not much we can do to prevent felons, thugs, criminals, mentally deranged etc. from obtaining firearms illegally.  The laws don't matter to them, so creating more laws isn't going to do anything to stop it.  There's so many out there by this point, that you can't really do much about it.  That ship has sailed, so it's not worth pursuing in my opinion. 

What we can do is stop letting criminals out of jail early or letting them off with just a slap on the wrist so they can go keep doing what they've been doing, or worse.  Sentences needs to be longer and more severe for violent criminals. We also need to reestablish strong families and communities.  When the family structure breaks down, there's a ripple effect, and we're seeing that today.   
Jeremiah 17:7

Trout Maharishi

Stolen guns are a big part of the problem. Secure your firearms. Anyone who has ever bought a legal handgun in NC can tell you we don't need more laws. Sure people are killed with legally bought handguns, about half of them shoot themselves while commiting sucide. The real problem is a certain demographic, let's quit pretending. As far as amending the 2nd amendment, I'm not interested in Americans becoming subjects again.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on April 07, 2022, 12:50:50 PMStolen guns are a big part of the problem

Georgia Gun Range Owners and Grandson Murdered in Robbery

>>>The owner of a Georgia gun range, his wife, and their 19-year-old grandson were murdered on Friday at the facility in what appears to be a robbery.

Grantville Police reported that 40 weapons and a security camera recorder were taken from Lock, Stock and Barrel—which is about an hour southwest of Atlanta.

Cops say the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms was called in to investigate because of the number of weapons that were stolen.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/georgia-gun-range-owners-and-grandson-murdered-in-robbery/ar-AAW2hH2?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=baf87f401a4748aaad71136952180ffb

https://www.11alive.com/article/news/three-people-shot-to-death-inside-coweta-county-shooting-range/85-808188f3-e19d-4f93-a3a0-93678376a6c5

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

>>Man arrested in killings of couple, grandson at Georgia gun range

A 21-year-old man has been arrested in connection with a fatal armed robbery at a Georgia gun range that left three members of a family dead last week.

Jacob Christian Muse, of College Park, is charged with three counts of malice murder, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation said in a news release Friday.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/man-arrested-in-killings-of-couple-grandson-at-georgia-gun-range/ar-AAWgUUp?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=7ec2d8289b474a0388113e9cbbdc7d25
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!