News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

TSA on PBS TV friday at 8pm

Started by marty, April 07, 2006, 05:44:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marty

there will be a segment on tri-state angler guide service on nc pbs tv tonight at 8pm on a show called north carolina weekend
Marty Shaffner
Tri-State Angler Guide Service
www.tristateangler.com

Mstash

I don't know if my Rabbit ears will pick it up

Will you send me a signed copy of it

Good job ;D

Mstash

Woolly Bugger

I'm setting the 'puter to record it... 'cause I dont' want to miss it again...
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Bloy

I just caught Marty fishing on the tv. Very nice. Great interview. Real good stuff.  ;D ;)
Barry

I'm afraid our 'secret' might get out   ::)
Times fun when you're having flies.
...Kermit

Mstash

rivetlber

You did a really good job Marty. Very professional. I am very impressed. Mindy liked it to.

teachrtec

Congratulations  :D  Great stuff guys.

My wife's folks are from Mt Airy. Guess I'll have to slip a rod in next visits packing.

Brad  8)
Brad  8)

9ft4wt2

welll gadarn and bejeeus, Marty. Here i been thinking you was a good ol' boy never meaning no harm and here'n ya go and git on some high faluttin' edeecational teevee.

Guess, i got to change the way I bin recolleticen ya.

From this'n time on ferward, I best not be askin ya if yer getten any.

I will address you as is proper like of a man befitting your standin.

So, next time there that I wants to know if they is bitin, I will ask:

"I say, dear sir, if you may be so kind as to provide a response to my inquiery, could you kindly inform me of the current status of the rise of the salvelinus fontinalis? That of which I would be particularly  interested in  acertaining would, of course,  be related to the exact species of mayflies to which said salvelinus fontinalis found occasion to ascend from the depths to ingest from the surface."

So, thankee a heap o bunch fer what evr wirds of wheezdom ya may per chance ta be willin to impart in ma deerection.

9ft4wt

marty

Dan, as my redneck 8 th grade school teacher used to say, "there's nothing wrong with a little culture"  ;D
Marty Shaffner
Tri-State Angler Guide Service
www.tristateangler.com