$5.99
1 (7.7%)
$6.99
3 (23.1%)
One time at band camp I got high
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Dee-Vo on May 11, 2022, 07:25:02 AMI try not to whine/bitch. Does zero good. I literally ignore things that get under my skin, if possible anyway. I don't enjoy hearing it from others, and for this reason, I assume they don't enjoy hearing from me.

Regarding gas pricing - the truck I currently have averages around 12 mpg. I've thought about trading since I don't use it for cattle often enough nowadays. Will see.

My last few fill ups look like this -- $119 $123 $125 $131 $131

And this is a gas truck, not diesel.

I've never let uncontrollable things such as this get to me and I don't plan on starting now. To hell with the gas prices, let them shoot through the fuckin' moon for all I give a damn.

Back in the 70s we took a road trip to see the Mouse and I'll always remember the price of gas; 29.9! Yes, Thirty cents a gallon!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Trout Maharishi

I drove from NC to CA on about $40 worth of gas. I could fill my car up on $5.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Onslow

I've downsized. My  Promaster City cargo is performing better than advertised concerning fuel consumption.  33 on the highway, and 30 combined.  These are manually calculated numbers, not dashboard readouts.

Onslow

If I had the money, I'd buy my wife a Fisker Ocean. My wife only drives about 2000 miles a year, and the solar panels atop of the car provide enough power to do this without plugging it in.  I'm not a fan of plug in cars, but solar powered vehicles and hybrids make sense to me.

Trout Maharishi

New high again today gas $4.41 diesel $5.57. Come on man! Enough! Then to top it off I see they just canceled some new oil leases in AK and the Gulf of Mexico b';  I did find out where all the baby formula is though.
https://nypost.com/2022/05/12/border-detention-center-has-baby-formula-amid-shortage-photos/
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on May 15, 2022, 12:01:02 PM
Quote from: Onslow on May 12, 2022, 06:56:12 AMFisker Ocean

You cannot view this attachment.

New all time high again today. That thing looks like a good way to get killed around my area code, I have been looking at some E bikes for off road use though.
― Charles Bukowski

Onslow

Trout Maharishi

― Charles Bukowski

Trout Maharishi

Just when it looks like we may be getting some relief I read this story. I can not imagine a scenario where not one drop of oil from the SPR should be exported. Let alone millions of barrels.https://finance.yahoo.com/news/oil-u-reserves-head-overseas-110438345.html
― Charles Bukowski

trout-r-us

They got us where they want us when people are acting like this is a good price. 🤣

You cannot view this attachment.

"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."
― Heraclitus

Trout Maharishi

Biden taps the Strategic Petrolem Reserve for the fifth time. I'm not sure where the oil is going, but it appers at least some of it may be headed overseas again.  https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/07/27/biden-regime-taps-strategic-petroleum-reserve-again-in-bid-to-lower-gas-prices-as-midterms-loom-1266435/
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

$3.77 in VA today...
me -There's a season?

Trout Maharishi

― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

Just below 3 bucks here
me -There's a season?