News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Shit Raleigh says...

Started by Transylwader, December 20, 2013, 12:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transylwader

This city has nothing left, our football team sucks, our basket ball team sucks, the chicks suck too and ah fuck, so does the beer. Moving Jan 11, 2014 d:b

I went darn the crick a few times between rugby practise over the past few weeks and stuck whitey in his mouth

Can't be rude, invited blackie too

These retrads were all caught on sz 10 copper wired stone flies. My 6wt is in pieces after another incident (not a parking lot) so the Helios 2 2wt has had to take the brunt of some spiny dorsalled fishes.

Found a beerfest downtown a few weeks back and it was good

Been fooling about on private property (don't worry, I know these people and they even give me beer)

The operator of this ride is in deep shit after 5 people almost got killed at the state fair, we'll learn his fate as Judge Maximus Anus dishes out the verdict today p;-
Headed to 8 hours of community service tomorrow, coz Im such an upstanding citizen and all :;!
Hope y'all are having happy endings holidays 8)
Peace

Feather Chucker

How do you break so many rods? Try the other side of that spillway for crappie in the spring. You'd be surprised.  Shad run up to that dam in the spring but I have yet to catch one there.  A kid caught a monster flat head near there a couple summer ago. Thing had to be 30lbs.

sanjuanwormhatch

Good stuff.  Where is life taking you?

Dougfish

Happy landing T-man. And take it easy on plundering the new neighborhood.  0:0
Nice fish, too.
At least you can't break the Helios. Oh, wait............... :laugh:

Native Fisher

How the hell do you do that?  Oh wait, must be the PBR. 
What is the record for most rods broke???

overbrook

A good white bass run is the shit!!   d:b

good luck on the move....stay clear of SC  though....some pretty shady fuckers in that neck of the woods!

RiverbumCO

Strawberry blonde PE teacher/volleyball coach.  The holy grail.  Look how Tron is li-vin'.
My real name is Chad Farthouse.

Transylwader

Quote from: RiverbumCO on December 21, 2013, 00:30:20 AM
Strawberry blonde PE teacher/volleyball coach.  The holy grail.  Look how Tron is li-vin'.
like I said before, all good things shall cease, you lucky fucker!I too enjoy those horny ditsy school teachers. They're a dime a dozen but you just gotto not fall in love with their bodies or you pay for everything coz they don't make shit all $. Don't feel sorry for em either.
SWJ, to a 3 bedroom house. 2012 crippled me. I'm moving up to the suites while bitches get booted down to the streets.
I believe I hold the record for most broken rods in a year. 7 in 2011. It was a shit show and then some. I think AI broke more rods than I had sex with my then "wife". I always wonder about that...magical stats.
Fuck em n feed em pellets y;

Richard WT

"It is always the novice who exaggerates"
-C.S. Lewis

www.moriston.com