News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

What ya wanna do?

Started by FT, September 22, 2006, 11:25:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FT

Brent, TC, Ghbower and I would like to get an idea to who wants do do what on Saturday, so we can plan on getting everyone on good streams without overcrowding anybody.

Reply if you want to bluelinine for brook trout, float/wade for smallies or fish Mossy.  If you are thinking about Mossy, you need to be writing VDGIF asap for your free permit. 
License info: http://www.southeastflyfishingforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12702
Charter Member Shenandoah Valley Irregulars

Woolly Bugger

Hey, I won't know if I'm going to be able to come until Thursday the 5th or even Friday... we'll just have to see...

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

plumbob

I know I'm looking for brookie's.

FT

Charter Member Shenandoah Valley Irregulars

Creek Scum

I'm looking for LARGE brookies!
you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking, racing around to come up behind you again, the sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death - Waters, Gilmore, Wright and Mason

Trout Chaser

Quote from: Creek Scum on October 02, 2006, 23:30:56 PM
I'm looking for LARGE brookies!

Like this  0--0

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Stomp = mapp to stream :-X

22midge

it must be the stomp thats stunting the growth of them fish--aint got nothing bigger then that??? ;) Just one more day...............Be safe Peewee
never let a day go by without telling your children how special they are----make a child smile today and gain a friend for life