As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

My TG-3 is MIA

Started by Woolly Bugger, July 03, 2019, 15:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

Can't find it anywhere, even emptied out the car  :o

Last time I used it was 6-15 up on the Smith Mirror Plant.  <-;:

It is red with a red strap and the bezel around the lens is missing.

The tab on the battery compartment door is broken.

I miss it ... :banana072:
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

hmmm, 6-15 was the last time I used it... I downloaded the photos so now I'm totally clueless to what happened to it...

If I order a new one, the old one will show up  n!n  :banana026:  <-;:
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Onslow

If it makes you feel any better, my TG-4 is MIA as of yesterday.  It is probably at Ely MN.

Lesson learned, don't let the kids borrow your valuable possessions.

Stone-Man

When my Ricoh WG-5 goes MIA ,I usually find it in the charger or in a shirt pocket/ vest. Check in your waders also

Phil

And in your spare pair of wading boots. That's where Fred's disappeared to at Spring PFF.

Woolly Bugger

I've already checked all those places — and more  n!n
me -There's a season?

Phil

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on July 04, 2019, 14:39:10 PMI've already checked all those places — and more  n!n

In that case, sounds like you need a new camera. TG5?  /'/

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Phil on July 04, 2019, 16:55:25 PM
Quote from: Woolly Bugger on July 04, 2019, 14:39:10 PMI've already checked all those places — and more  n!n

In that case, sounds like you need a new camera. TG5?  /'/

Just checked one last place, then order a TG-6, its on back order so won't arrive until the 19th...
 d:b
me -There's a season?

Phil

TG-6?? Dang, I thought the TG5 was the new one. Guess my TG4 is a dinosaur  :o

Yallerhammer

I bit the bullet and bought me a TG-5 a couple years ago. I've liked it so far. I love that they're waterproof. And small. I killed my last Canon when I got caught in a torrential downpour back on Lost Bottom Creek several miles from my truck.
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Yallerhammer on July 07, 2019, 08:32:46 AMI bit the bullet and bought me a TG-5 a couple years ago. I've liked it so far. I love that they're waterproof. And small. I killed my last Canon when I got caught in a torrential downpour back on Lost Bottrom Creek several miles from my truck.

I'll write up the history of my fishing cameras in another post
me -There's a season?

Woolly Bugger

Well, I was trying to move this thread to the photo section, but tapacrap module is messing with things...

The new TG-6 arrived today. Took a while to get it set up the way I like for the custom modes one for regular fishing pics and the other set for macro (bugs and the like) photos.

There are a few new features that the TG-3 didn't have and I'm not sure how I like them.
1. The zoom is a rotating collar on the shutter button there was a toggle on the old one
2. Added a exposure compensation dial behind the shutter bottom old method was to access the menu
3. A small toggle switch for logging gps data. This looks like it will be easy to break off or cause problems
4. Video much improved with 4K @ 30 FPS 1080 at up to 120 FPS, 240 FPS at 720 and 480 at 640x480 (vga res)
5. There is now a locking button for the bezel ring and accessories, like the filter ring and telephoto lens
6. Has raw capture (much better for exposure correction and other adjustments)
7. Now uses a generic USB cord. Yeah!
me -There's a season?

BRFFF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BRFFF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woolly Bugger

guess what I found today?    -+;   :;!    0:0  n!n  <-;:  b';
me -There's a season?