News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Raw Ass Weather in E Tenn.

Started by Stone-Man, February 11, 2012, 21:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone-Man

9;50 PM on tha hump .    9 degrees  ..  35 MPH wind   .. 10 below zero chill factor  --- still snowing

A couple afternoon flicks when it was a balmy 17 degrees

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Stone -Man Putting more Logs on tha Fire

Woolly Bugger

time for some serious hibernation
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Jfey

time for some serious hibernation libation

fixed
Yup, going fishing

troutphisher

Yesterday was by far the coldest day I have felt in Missishity......
The high temp for the day was 34...........A cold swamp, nothing worse imo
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Grannyknot

Mostly due to me being lazy during last years harvest.....I've run out of firewood and am going to have to turn on the F-ing heat pump tonight.
b'; b'; b';
Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

robs_seven

Quote from: Grannyknot on February 13, 2012, 09:04:47 AM
Mostly due to me being lazy during last years harvest.....I've run out of firewood and am going to have to turn on the F-ing heat pump tonight.
b'; b'; b';

That sucks there man. Nothing like wood fire heat, 80* in the living room all weekend.  Our shitty heat pump would never quit running when it's this cold.
!!!Tying, building, fishing!!!

Quote from: Transylwader on June 25, 2012, 09:04:59 AM
This creek was so big that a high hole was virtually impossible.

Grannyknot

Quote from: robs_seven on February 13, 2012, 09:14:27 AM
b'; b'; b';

That sucks there man. Nothing like wood fire heat, 80* in the living room all weekend.  Our shitty heat pump would never quit running when it's this cold.

To tell you the truth, its been so long since I've run the dang thing, I'm not even sure it still works.
Should be interesting tonight.
Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

benben reincarnated

Quote from: robs_seven on February 13, 2012, 09:14:27 AM
b'; b'; b';

The heat pump at our house ran all night practically the past few nights.  Lows hovered in the mid teens Saturday and Sunday night along with a hellacious wind. 

Stone-Man

Damn, Boyz

It got up to 40 degrees today ---  Felt pretty good.  Below freezing now  (8:30 PM ) but not like that zero shit we had a night or two ago.

Karl,
What pray tell are you doing in Mississippi .   Big ass shellcracker in Miss.  Cuz !!

JT