News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Damn that tug is the bomb!

Started by Peddler, October 24, 2012, 17:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peddler

Got into fat alberts the past two days around Harkers. Had a bait ball under the boat for nearly 45 minutes full of slashing albies and sharks. We creamed 'em until the birds showed up and pointed the way for any boat within a three mile radius. We took a chance on the beach after that and got into 'em herding the bait up onto the sand. Friggin' awesome shit!
The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.

bullship

Awesome. I have yet to have the opportunity, but....
pn?
It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

Mstash

flatlander

Awesome Jack.  I've been itching to drive down there and fish the spit.   'c; 'c;

Peddler

Rick, that day SUCKED! The best part is when you and Dennis told me about that 4 foot long monster rat you saw on the beach. http://www.dailycomet.com/article/20120318/WIRE/120319603
Flat, go on and ferry to the bight. That was the beach the albies herded the bait on. I would have creamed my jeans if I was on the beach with that many fish so close. In the few times I fished from the bight I got only one albie out of there. It was a way cool to have one run straight out from you instead of going deep. I need to get back again too but too much other shit going on the next two weekends!
Wilke don't allow no cameras on the boat. 'Bad luck' he says. I did snap some shots and took a bait ball video with my eyePhone but the sumunabitches are all sideways. If I figure out all the shit needed to make 'em right I'll post them.
The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.

flatlander

Quote from: Peddler on October 25, 2012, 07:54:58 AM
Rick, that day SUCKED! The best part is when you and Dennis told me about that 4 foot long monster rat you saw on the beach. http://www.dailycomet.com/article/20120318/WIRE/120319603
Flat, go on and ferry to the bight. That was the beach the albies herded the bait on. I would have creamed my jeans if I was on the beach with that many fish so close. In the few times I fished from the bight I got only one albie out of there. It was a way cool to have one run straight out from you instead of going deep. I need to get back again too but too much other shit going on the next two weekends!
Wilke don't allow no cameras on the boat. 'Bad luck' he says. I did snap some shots and took a bait ball video with my eyePhone but the sumunabitches are all sideways. If I figure out all the shit needed to make 'em right I'll post them.

Maybe in November...possibly camp out there.  Ferry gets out there too late in the morning and leaves too early in the pm.  The boat is the sure thing, but when they're on the beach and inside it definitely is a blast. 
Glad you got into them

Jfey

Nice work Jack!  Glad you got into them /'/
Yup, going fishing