News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Come see me...

Started by gonefishin, September 20, 2007, 14:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gonefishin

On Thursday September 27th at 6:30pm I will be at the Jesse Brown's Sharon Corners store to do a presentation on East Tennessee Fishing. I will also be doing a spot on the radio show that Bill Bartee and Don Yager do on WBT Saturday morning, September 22nd.  For more info check out www.jessebrown.com

On Saturday September 29th I will be at the Orvis Store in Raleigh talking on Fly Fishing in the Blue Ridge Mountains.

I am inviting everyone to stop by and see our presentations and then stay for a question and answer session.

See ya'll then

(P.S. Woolly, if this is not where this goes, feel free to move it)

phg

Very Good!  I was planning on going by Orvis that weekend anyway.  I think we were planning on going Friday, but that's easily changed.  Looking forward to it. ;) 

outdoorguy3

Best be careful what ya wish for....I'll be around that weekend and will definately come up and see ya.

Wonders never cease, but I have a date that night as well!  Who'd a thunk!

Ralph   0--0
Life's about havin' FUN!!!

gonefishin

Off to Charlotte, stop by if you can

phg

Anybody know what time Randy will be at the Orvis store?  It looks like Fosco Fishing Company is responsible for the segment Randy's participating in.  It's blocked out as 11:00am to 3:00pm. on Sat, Sept. 29.

(I guess I answered my own question. :-[)

gonefishin

Paul

Yes I am doing guiding for Foscoe Fishing. I will be there 11:00am to 3:00pm.

See you then

Peddler

Fine interview on the WBT radio Carolina Outdoors Show, Randy!
It can be found on a podcast on the WBT website. Go to 'shows', then Carolina Outdoors, then look up the podcast for Sept. 22.
Good stuff Randy!
The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.

phg

We had a pretty good little get together at the Orvis store.  Randy had a slide show featuring some of his clients and a lot of PFFers showing off "our" streams.  Good stuff!

Streamer, ODG3 and myself were there, as well as several Raleigh TU members who aren't members of this board.  A bit of lyin', a bit of tyin' and, of course, casting practice in the water fountain.  A nice little breeze added to the challenge. 

On top of that, they managed to make a bit of money of us.... ;D