Got to love The Lincoln Project!

Started by Mudwall Gatewood 3.0, August 01, 2020, 19:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Onslow

The Lincoln Project misses the mark.  Trump IS what America is becoming or has become, a bunch of narcissistic, entitled, lazy, ineffectual brats.  He is not the cause of the asinine behavior that most have the misfortune of witnessing on the telly.  Trump is not responsible for the earther movement, tik tok retard dances, instaspam, cultural genocide (latinx bullshit), taking gender dysmorphia (legit) to the next level...I'm really a non binary unicorn (not legit), covid deniers, reliance on China as a product easy button.   Once Trump is gone, things won't change much, and may well become worse. 

Quote of the year:  "Why do we need farms when we can buy are food from Wal Mart?".  No commentary regarding this quote is necessary. Someone this disconnected need not be allowed to vote.

Trump may be a 2.5, but we have no clue what kind of kool aid Biden may partake of. Will he be Biden, or will he screw the pooch by trying to be hip?  Ben Sasse for POTUS!!!!!!!

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Impotus (Ignarus) americanus

Subgenus for those that voted for Impotus americanus and continue to follow the simpleton. 

You're pulling our leg endorsing Ben Sasse, correct?  After his virtual high school graduation speech this spring, I have my doubts. 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon