Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Caught seven little jewels. Like this ---

Little waterfall --

Back home in time for lunch. Not a bad morning.  ;D

Transylwader

he who fishes 4 hours for brookies has some sort of control. 'c; Nice views from the brookie livin' room
Cheers for that 8)

The Dude

The log in the bottom right of the last photo looks like a monkey.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Transylwader on August 22, 2011, 17:07:25 PM
he who fishes 4 hours for brookies has some sort of control. 'c; Nice views from the brookie livin' room
Cheers for that 8)

or just an old fart who knows that they will be more to catch tomorrow....
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Grannyknot

Looks like fun Phil.
Wish I would have never moved away from the high country.
Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

blue ridge angler

I worked my ass off all day..
Thanks for the respite.. 0:0

benben reincarnated

Mstash

Was there Fri-Sun and never got my feet wet.
There's always another day.

Aka

Nicely done Phil, ten min hike for brookies and home by lunch...your doing it right.

Phil

Well. Thanks for some decent reviews, guys. The reason I named this thread as I did was that some of the regulars here seem to blast me anytime I post here.
Yes, I moved here in 1975 for the mountains and the fly fishing. Yes, I'm an old fart, and know where trout live close to home. I fish slowly and carefully nowadays, and like the little brookies. Native fish for this area. 4 hours is usually enough for me. If I catch one fish, the day was a success. More than one and it's a bonus.

lostnwilderness

"I read The Bible once. You know God and Jesus and all them apostles? They were all fishermen, just like me. Yeah, straight to heaven for Mick Dundee. Yep, me and God... We'd be mates."

Grannyknot

Quote from: Phil on August 23, 2011, 18:38:42 PM
Well. Thanks for some decent reviews, guys. The reason I named this thread as I did was that some of the regulars here seem to blast me anytime I post here......

I got 4 smites for clicking "like" on your thread.   ;D ;D
I guess I'll be in the same boat soon enough.
Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

The Dude

The smites seem to take on a life of their own.  A couple of weeks ago I went from 150 to 300, then earlier this week I was in the mid 500s, and today I am back down at 420.  Far be it from me to figure it out.  The world was not meant to understand how the smite/applaud system works. 

As Joe Dirt's dad once said, "Hey! How exactly is a rainbow made? How exactly does a sun set? How exactly does a posi-trac rear-end on a Plymouth work? It just does."
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

Aka

I went form a handfull of shitei's to 80 overnight, either a whole bunch of E.P.A. hate'n mofos just read what I put up on Sunday or they hate'n on me enjoying Phil's TR...either way my feelins are really hurt.. :laugh: