News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

X-mass card

Started by troutphisher, December 24, 2009, 13:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

troutphisher

Over the years, I've take a ribbing of shorts for putting cheap reels on bamboo rods......"Phish you got no class, putt'in a Cortland reel on a boo, is kin to wearing galoshes with a tuxedo"

My beloved Cortland Rim Vista are sadly, no longer available. I have searched high and low, but to no avail......coming up empty at every turn.

So I caved into the ridicule, and started a search for a more suitable reel to adorn the holy grass wand......

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Ramadan,Happy festivous or Happy what ever floats your boat this season.

Phish
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

troutfreak

need a gold reel wld look sweet, then you could give me all the others ha ahaha

Woolly Bugger

Looks reel good to me...
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Beetle

Show off!   ;D

Maybe I'll take a pic of my Cortland Rim Fly collection for you.   ::)   Have a great holiday everyone.  See you on the water sometime soon.

0--0

Trout Maharishi

Bunch of sorry ass limey brown teeth stained hippie reels made out of chink aluminum ;D Save your money and buy some of the right size thread and some bottled beer ;hb ;)
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

troutphisher

ain't noth'in wrong with canned beer.... >:(
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

cmiller51h

"Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way" GEN George S. Patton, 3rd Armor Commander

Z-Man

That's reeeeeely sweet - the card, not the subsequent photos.
Z-Man

In the great outdoors your soul expands to the horizon!