News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Cabela's coming to Georgia...

Started by Flyfisherman, July 17, 2006, 19:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lepomis_mcro

i wish charlotte would have tried as hard to get a cabelas, as they did for the racing hall of fame >:(
(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

larrybug

troutphisher

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Flyfisherman

When's the B'ham BPS opening?

I hear they are building a BPS in Prattville, near Montgomery too.

Thanks

larrybug

the bass pro sign is up at the leeds exit  (east side of bham toward atlanta) no date just coming soon

teachrtec

I like Cabelas better, wished that was what was in Seiverville Tn. instead or in addition to BPS.

Brad  8)
Brad  8)

Russ

Quote from: teachrtec on July 20, 2006, 11:44:17 AM
I like Cabelas better, wished that was what was in Seiverville Tn. instead or in addition to BPS.

Brad  8)

If Cabelas was in Sevierville then i'd be broke.  I can manage not to go to BPS every other day, but Cabelas would be a different story all together ;)

cmiller51h

I had a BPS just out the back gate when I was stationed at Ft Meade Maryland. I almost got a job I was in there so much.
"Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way" GEN George S. Patton, 3rd Armor Commander

DarrinG

I try to do business with a local fly shop when possible.....but I gotta say....Cabelas is hard to resist!

They have better selection and goods than BPS and have excellent customer service too....