As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

"Disney World of Christian colleges"

Started by Mudwall Gatewood, September 09, 2015, 12:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Big J

Yup, good ole John Luke Robertson is going to LU.  We are actually friends with the Robertsons.  Here is a pic of my Bro with Willie last time he was in at Liberty. 

John and his wife are supposed to come over for dinner sometime this month and I'll ask him if he gets to pick out his clothes.

Beetle

Every time I drive by Liberty they have thrown up another building.   There are multiple cranes on site right now constructing new dorms.  Pretty impressive.

Dougfish

Good grief, Jacob. Don't admit to that.  b';

benben reincarnated

Now Doug, don't chastise those that are proud of what they are proud of.  I often get overjoyed over a good beer or whisky or a nice campfire.

Native Fisher

Quote from: Beetle on September 09, 2015, 15:50:13 PM
Every time I drive by Liberty they have thrown up another building.   There are multiple cranes on site right now constructing new dorms.  Pretty impressive.
They are spending all that online degree tuition money they are collecting.  That school has the largest student enrollment in the state of Virginia now, because of the 95,000 online students.

Big J

http://m.richmond.com/news/article_a65b5604-745e-5d13-98f0-f1ed2eb6dd8d.html?mode=jqm

They have more money then they know what to do with. That cant spend it fast enough. Funny thing to is they keep raising tuition every couple years and then talking about all the money they have.

Yallerhammer

Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Yallerhammer on September 10, 2015, 06:51:13 AM
I am genetically 1/8 Robertson.  :o

I am acquired 7/8 agnostic and 1/8 disciple of Hawenneyu.

Quote from: benben on September 09, 2015, 20:03:51 PM
Now Doug, don't chastise those that are proud of what they are proud of.  I often get overjoyed over a good beer or whisky or a nice campfire.

Yes Doug, be nice.  I often get giddy and proud over clean tp and a non-chafed anus after 3 wipes.   
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Yallerhammer

I am more partial to Tsul'kalu as a diety, myself.
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff