SRTU "The Joys of Fly Fishing for Warm Water Species" Jun 4th, 6:30pm, Rania's

Started by Al, May 29, 2015, 16:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al

Smith River TU's  program Thursday, 6:30 pm,  June 4th at  Rania's Restaurant will feature well known fly fisherman, tier and author Anthony Hipps who will talk about "The Joys of Fly Fishing for Warm Water Species". Anthony will also bring a selection of his favorite poppers and bugs which will raffled off at the conclusion of his presentation.  You do not have to be a member of SRTU - anyone with an interest in regional fishing opportunities is encouraged to attend. 

Our regular meetings also feature a "swap shop"  set up in the back of the room. Bring what you want to sell or trade. Slap your name and a price on it and recycle the stuff you don't use or need. Look around for those "it was a good idea at the time" purchases you made but now reside in the back of your closet or garage. We always have several items ready for new owners.  Be ready to haggle. Bring some extra cash and walk away with some neat "I need one of those" items!

Rania's is located in the uptown or historic district at 147 E. Main St., Martinsville, VA  24112.

Our June 4th meeting will be closely followed by our annual  "Fish, Lie & Tie event @ the Bassett Cabin on June 12-14.

For more information contact SRTU President  Doug Jessie at 549-874-6560 or SRTU Secretary Al Kittredge at 910-624-3457

Al

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!