News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Video of the day...

Started by Holmes, November 02, 2011, 12:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

troutrus

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on January 12, 2021, 09:38:55 AM
Quote from: troutrus on January 11, 2021, 18:18:57 PMabout 50 years ago, Tricky Dick "temporarily suspended" any semblance of a gold standard. 
When you have the chance to speak to your elected representatives (good luck with that), be sure to ask when that suspension will end.

is bitcoin an answer, askin fer a friend...
[
Quote from: troutrus on January 11, 2021, 18:18:57 PMabout 50 years ago, Tricky Dick "temporarily suspended" any semblance of a gold standard. 
When you have the chance to speak to your elected representatives (good luck with that), be sure to ask when that suspension will end.

Try as I may, I just can't grasp the concept. Too old I guess.

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on January 14, 2021, 09:13:46 AMfor muddy @Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

You'll have to do better.  The only positive, arousing tidbits I gleaned from this video were they all seem to be reeling with the correct hand and they liked dogs.

I bitched about the lack of female participation and companionship on this forum; I said nothing about fishing!!!!   There's plenty of girlish fishing nuances on this board – grousing over flows, cairns, crowds, etc.   

If you want to flip my cookie then may I suggest:

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

I just received a PM from the Boss that this lady was joining the forum.   It will be a hoot!!!

troutrus

This guy puts out some cool stuff.

troutrus

This one has some familiar to fly fishers.

troutrus

If your friend goes there, they may want to have the password tattooed on several body parts.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/12/technology/bitcoin-passwords-wallets-fortunes.html

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on January 22, 2021, 22:45:41 PM

Interesting video.  Is fly fishing an art?  Is worm fishing an art?  Is hunting squirrels with a single shot .22 an art?  Or are they skills?

Is fly tying an art?  Some tyers, yes, I think so.

Phil

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on January 23, 2021, 09:36:17 AMInteresting video.  Is fly fishing an art?  Is worm fishing an art?  Is hunting squirrels with a single shot .22 an art?  Or are they skills?

Is fly tying an art?  Some tyers, yes, I think so.

True art takes skill. They intertwine.

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Onslow

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?