News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

TN Licenses....

Started by Woolly Bugger, May 11, 2022, 11:21:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

Are now 1 year from date of purchase! /'/  :cheers
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

troutboy_II

Still too damn expensive....  b';

TB
When fishing, a person ought to carry a flask of whisky in case of snakebite. Furthermore, he ought to also carry along a small snake.

streamereater_101691

Quote from: troutboy_II on May 11, 2022, 14:01:37 PMStill too damn expensive....  b';

TB

It's $98 for the year. Good luck finding another state close by with quality fish at that price.

troutboy_II

Quote from: streamereater_101691 on May 11, 2022, 15:56:33 PM
Quote from: troutboy_II on May 11, 2022, 14:01:37 PMStill too damn expensive....  b';

TB

It's $98 for the year. Good luck finding another state close by with quality fish at that price.

If I lived in Eden and hubbed out of there to fish, then perhaps your comments might make sense.  Since I can fish WNC from our cabin near Mills River, $45 annual for nonresident seems like as good or better an idea. 

My .02. Your milage may vary...

TB
When fishing, a person ought to carry a flask of whisky in case of snakebite. Furthermore, he ought to also carry along a small snake.

streamereater_101691

If we're talking tailwater fishing, only 2hrs to bluff city from mills river. I'm 3hrs from my front door. For all the other mtn streams, you're correct, GSMNP wins my vote for you. All in the eyes of the beholder.